What would Hillary do?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Dec 15, 2009.

1. That's the question you won't hear. Obama has screwed the pooch on this heathcare debacle. The guy has zero leadership skills. Whatever you think of Ms. Clinton, she would have got this bill passed and with a lot more juice than what's being settled for now. Once again, the radical left just couldn't control themselves and went a bridge too far electing Obama. Happy now?
    Buyers remorse across the board...leftists, dems, moderates, independents, all asking the same question. What were we thinking? Answer! You weren't thinking at all. Your vote was all emotion and zero gray matter.
    We'll see if anyone in the MSM has the stones to bring up the Hillary question. Doubtful, but you know they're thinking it.

2. TT1

TT1

Captain..... Great Post!!!

Barack Obama is a Liar. Barack Obama has no Honor.

Obama is not a man of his word. He can not be trusted.

OBAMA is a FOOL.

God Bless America and Merry Christmas!

:)

3. Leftists too terrified to comment? I'd be too if I was an Obama supporter. People start asking questions like this one and it spells the end for his administration. Just wait until the unemployment numbers begin another downward spiral this coming Feb.
    I suspect the Lefties in the MSM would rather have Bush as president again. At least they'd have someone to blame. Now they have egg all over their face as the guy they prop up as the chosen one is seen for what he really is...a punk in a suit.