What would America's reaction to another terrorist attack be?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by morganist, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Your post has been reported for advocating the nuking of Israel.

You are redneck, whitetrash scum, short and simple.

God bless Israel and USA.

#11     Sep 10, 2011
  2. g222

g222

qUOTE FROM JAKEJONES:

Are jew talking to me, mang???

And jew ... jew ain no-ting bud a hounddog, mang.

Why donjew go ban jour head agains dat wall a few tinges, mang?? Eet migh dojew song good, mang.

#12     Sep 10, 2011
  3. wildchild

wildchild

Obama would do NOTHING. He would give a speech in which he would say "America's chickens coming home to roost".

#13     Sep 10, 2011
  4. JamesL

JamesL

Obama would blame it on the only group he vies as terrorists...the TEA Party

#14     Sep 10, 2011
  5. Lucias

Lucias

While not exactly on topic, another interesting facet is that it is very unlikely that anyone would be successful at a 9/11 style hijacking ever again. More over, it makes the successful hijacking of a plane for any other reasons, say money or political demands, less likely too. The attackers were successful because the passengers were lied too/deceived and thought there would be some demands made.

If I know you're going to kill me then I don't care if you have a knife or a gun then I'm going to get you or die trying and many people feel this way too.

Ironically, hijacking a plane just might be a death sentence now -- even if the hijacker only wanted money or had other demands. Passengers are more likely perceive it as a possible suicide hijacking and fight, as such.

#15     Sep 11, 2011
  6. I am convinced that Iran is plotting something against USA with its weapons of mass destruction.

If Iran does not give up its WMDs, we should nuke it.

#16     Sep 11, 2011
  7. And veterans.

#17     Sep 11, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Gotta put you on Ignore. Your cheese has slid off your cracker.

#18     Sep 11, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah he would likely blame the tea party for inciting the man-made-disaster-facilitators into action...and then pledge billions of dollars of aid to their countries-of-origin.

#19     Sep 11, 2011
  10. You will be on ignore too, idiot.

The time has come to take revenge for 911 -- the time has come to attack Iran and Syria.

God bless the brave American troops that are about to risk their lives defending us all.

And God bless Israel, our best and closest ally. Israel will loyally stand shoulder to shoulder with us as we attack Iran and Syria.

Amen.

#20     Sep 11, 2011