What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Hi guys.
    What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?
    when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsibility?

2. irniger

irniger

There is only one rule: If in doubt, stay out.

Felix

3. I patiently wait for my setups regardless if it takes 5 minutes, 5 days or 5 weeks.

Trading is like sex, it does nobody any good to be premature

4. post on et

if it's really bad I end up all the way down in Politics and Religion

5. contra

contra

oh yea... a good ol' "ini mini miny moe" market order with blatant disregard usually takes care of the itch :D

honestly maybe that time is better spent on more important things. trend takes 2 seconds to analyze.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 1

7. If there are no clear trend i will open the little one timeframe like one or five minute. So i will see short term trend and trade scalping way. That what i ussualy do if in greater timeframe market looks sideway.

8. Don't try to create orders when we are not sure about the trends of market.

When we doubt, stay there and keep looking to find a winning way. Don't trade as gamble :)

9. FX_Gigi

FX_Gigi

I think we should step out or anaylize first to market if we have any doubt in our mind.

10. ammo

ammo

i only get in the car when i have somewhere to go, if i have no destination in mind i dont drive

#10     Sep 16, 2013