What will USA do when "over there" comes here?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Jan 25, 2009.

1. What will USA do when "over there" comes over here?

When the protests over the collapsing economy begin, like they are in Iceland (quite possibly Iceland was used as a testing bed to see how they would react) and the militiarized police, and the military are called to quell the protests?

Do you think these guys, freshly back from overseas where they used drones, checkpoints, door-to-door warrantless search searches (aka break and enter), torture, crowd control (aka M-16), and bagging and tagging the "raggers", will stand around and debate the Constitution with you?

Iraq is a testing zone for what's to come our way - for when the corpoations tighten their grip. Iraq was split up and sold to the highest corporate bidder, the spoils of war. This is occuring in USA and Canada now.

Those armed aerial drones will be over a city near you soon. Those checkpoints are coming this way. Do not resist , papers please! Those without biometric papers will be automatically detained. These laws currently exist under the (un)Patriot act.

"The Christian in me says it's wrong, but the corrections officer in me says 'I love to make a grown man piss himself.' "

So said Charles Graner Jr., a former corrections officer and a military police officer at Abu Ghraib prison. Graner had plenty of fun: According to an internal Army report leaked to The New Yorker, abuses at Abu Ghraib included breaking chemical lights and pouring the phosphoric liquid on detainees, beating detainees with a broom handle and a chair, threatening male detainees with rape, sodomizing a detainee with a chemical light and using dogs to frighten and intimidate detainees.

2. It's already here...

Now, these are passive Americans dulled down by sports and beer and fatty food...what happens if they actually wake up and become educated and try to exercise their rights, what do you think will occur then?

----------------------

TAMPA - It looked like a small army has assembled near the Bucs headquarters Thursday, as law enforcement displayed some of the firepower it will have in place for Super Bowl XLIII.

22 local, state, and federal agencies brought in boats, cars, trucks, armored vehicles, and even a helicopter. Conveniently, the dog and pony show also included both dogs and a pony

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

[​IMG]

3. Oh shit, another "1984" Big Bad Gubment thread from TT2...

Dude, get a life and stop shuttling from safe house to safe house with your wacko loser buddies as you attempt to evade the drones and the domestic Blackwater secret police....

Oh wait a minute! You're in Canada! Don't tell me the Bush/Cheney/Zionist creature's tentacles have spread to your country as well?!? Greedy, world-domination-seekin' motherfuckers!!