What will the stimulus do to mkt?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tdatspectral, Feb 9, 2009.

1. i have to believe this stimulus is priced in. we know they are going to come up with something. but i think its a crapshoot what happens tommorow myself. anxious to see.

#11     Feb 9, 2009
  2. bingo rama!

Out!
    td

#12     Feb 9, 2009
  3. stimulus when passed will equate to a 300+ point rally in dow if it includes republican compromises of more tax cuts

#13     Feb 9, 2009
  4. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

economic stimulus is unlock capital or release capital or get capital moving again.

fiat money makes the world go around.

#14     Feb 9, 2009
  5. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

economic stimulus creates jobs and creates a wealthe effect.

if investors see their portfolios growing they are more confident and feel better about spending.

#15     Feb 9, 2009
  6. I am soooo glad I sold 90% of holdings yesterday in anticipation of the coming "change" and "hope", bought some FAS late today and will average down in the next few days.

Obama is such a fraud and it pays to recognize that I guess.

Sign in gun shop the other day... "Salesman of the year" and guess who's flappy-ear'd pic was up there.

Great trading days ahead IMO

#16     Feb 10, 2009
  7. Ok..so first is a big DUMP....THEN the Rally.
    Told ya I don't know the time frame!:p

Actually, as the question of the thread states.."What will the Stimulus do to Mkt?"
    Answer?
    Kill it.

#17     Feb 10, 2009
  8. stts

stts

Well, after that little route on the zero content bank rescue plan, I have a feeling people are going to have a whole new appreciation for a passed Stimulus plan. ANY stimulus plan. And if it gets burried in gridlock, somebody is going to bend over and light a fart to spark the huge rally to 9000. Keep an eye peeled on CNBC video for the sudden flash that ignites the markets into frenzy. :D

#18     Feb 10, 2009
  9. The big selloff was just a knee jerk sell-on-the news reaction. I would not be surprissed if all of todays losses are recovered in the next two days.

#19     Feb 10, 2009
  10. stts

stts

Yea, I have no doubts. Bargain hunters just cant resist and I already loaded up for the bounce back up. Buying these selloffs is like taking candy from a baby. :D

#20     Feb 10, 2009