What will Obama blame next?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Aug 24, 2011.

1. wildchild

wildchild

As the economy continues to struggle under the failed policies of Obama, I am wondering who or what he will blame next.

A sample of things he has blamed for his failures so far.

Bush

Earthquake/tsunami in Japan

Arab Spring

ATMs

Cold Weather

Warm Weather

Airport Kiosks

Europeans

I am looking for what the next excuse will be.

I have two guess. He will claim the east coast earthquake, and Hurricane Irene.

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

If there is a God in Heaven that hurricane will tear the hell out of Martha's Vineyard while Obama is there. :D

3. Max E.

Max E.

Why would you want that to happen when you are an ardent supporter of Obama, and big spending?

4. Cruel americans... Idiots in many countries can't be offended. It's people's law.
    I think a teleprompter will be next. It doesn't help much...No good advice!

5. wildchild

wildchild

6. pspr

pspr

He's watching the stars. The Sun will either have too many sunspots or too few sunspots causing the economy to sputter further.

Then, there is the Moon. It is getting further away from the Earth by about 2" a year. We may be at the tipping point were it affects economic activity in a catastrophically negative way.

And, of course, we are approaching alignment with the center of the galaxy next year. A once in tens of thousands of years event. That has got to play havoc with economic growth.

With all of these interstellar problems it's amazing that Obama can hold the economy together at all. It would certainly be much worse without him. :D