What will Jim Cramer say tonight? PART II

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cszulc, Sep 29, 2008.

What will Jim Cramer say tonight?

1. "I told you all this was coming, and I've been calling a bear market ALL YEAR!"

30 vote(s)
    44.1%
  2. "Time to Buy Puts" (this is the episode where he recommends his viewers to buy higher volatility)

4 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. "SELL EVERYTHING! Dow 9,000 Tomorrow"

16 vote(s)
    23.5%
  4. "BUY BUY BUY, THIS IS THE BEST BULL OPPORTUNITY"

18 vote(s)
    26.5%
    #31     Sep 30, 2008
  2. I do find this board hilarious, thanks for a great laugh.

Never forget that a stopped clock is always correct TWICE every day.

Would that be at the bottom and at the top too?

LOL

#32     Sep 30, 2008
  3. #33     Sep 30, 2008
  4. you short or don't you do equities?

#34     Sep 30, 2008
  5. If that's the case, then we should reconsider the fundamental viability of the banking model. If the entire industry goes insolvent every time the bogeyman shows up, it's either not worth saving, or the insurance premiums on deposits need to be dramatically increased.

Otherwise, what you're saying is that this industry will be forever sucking at the taxpayers teat.

#35     Sep 30, 2008
  6. lol, cramer youre the worst... watch him right now... enthusiastic and full of zeal... telling ppl dont sit on the side lines etc. yet yesterday he was saying sit on your hands, and dow going to 8400... this guy is the worst.

#36     Sep 30, 2008
  7. it's too weird. i never paid close attention to his inconsistency (i.e. duplicity), even though i've always disliked his personality. but now, as soon as he opens his mouth, all i can think of is that he's lying or acting.

and the promos for mad money, about his come-hell-or-high-water commitment to the truth...it's like a bizarre dream.

#37     Sep 30, 2008
  8. It's been a circus for many reasons from day 1.

Glad you finally figured it out.

#38     Sep 30, 2008
  9. I think its dangerous to raise the FDIC limits too high.

This will encourage weaker banks to attract large deposits.

Failure will be costly to the FDIC.

The FDIC must regulate what the banks can do to raise funds and how they use those funds in order to prevent this problem.

They must know this.

1 million would be moronic.

200k is not bad, and if you weren't an imbecile you already knew how to do that before any of these changes.

#39     Sep 30, 2008
  10. #40     Sep 30, 2008