WHat will happen when this new bubble pops?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by kashirin, Nov 13, 2009.

1. As hyperinflation starts to hit, that layaway doesnt look so bad as you lock the price in when you lay it away. Too bad k-mart doesnt sell gold.

#11     Nov 13, 2009
  2. Which bubble ? The no top line earnings stock market bubble ? Or the dollar as world reserve currency bubble ?

Those in government seem to have a talent for diversion. I wouldn't be too amazed if there were some sort of 'national emergency' or even a war cooked up before the dollar totally crashes. Or maybe they'll come up with a combo Super Bowl- Daytona 500 - American Idol t.v. show as a diversion, that would probably do the trick. - - -

#12     Nov 13, 2009
  3. S2007S

S2007S

This so called new bull market that I keep reading about is being compared to the 1982 bull market that lasted nearly 2 decades. Anyone who thinks these markets can run another 15, 7, or even 3 years on fed and government intervention is crazy. These markets are trading in a fantasy like world, they can only stimulate a broken economy for so long, the new bubble that is here right now and getting bigger by the second will be worse than the last few this economy has witnessed over the last decade. The bulls can party as much as they want, however they won't be excited when this new bubble bursts just like all the rest of them have.

#13     Nov 13, 2009
  4. What happens if you can't get rich in a bubble or on a bubble pop?

#14     Nov 14, 2009
  5. It is interesting how we all think we're so very contrarian to the rest of the world. The deflation fans and the hypterinflationists, the bulls and the bears, the gold bugs and the Dollar bulls. They all think they're part of a tiny minority and the rest of the investment world must be in for a huge lesson.

#15     Nov 14, 2009
  6. I once opened a topic on this subject but no answers.

How to determine 'the contrarian' side.

And even if you identified it correctly it's not to say your contratianism will pay off accordingly.:)

#16     Nov 14, 2009