What Will Happen When The US Dollar Is Not Accepted Anymore?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by buddhabless, Sep 11, 2009.

1. toc

toc

'The UN admin, the Russia and China all would like to see the U.S. fail.'

Dude you failed to include the US Republicans who are working on this goal for 3 decades now. Especially the type of one who heckled Obama during the speech and got away with grinning apology.

:D :p :cool:

#11     Sep 12, 2009
  2. Lethn

Lethn

I'm not smoking anything, learn your history, this is the kind of stuff that isn't in the school texbooks. Before the federal reserve came along we traded with all sorts, shells, sticks, ANYTHING that had value. This is of course before the Federal Reserve, when we actually had an economy to speak of.

Then Greenspan and co. came along with easy to burn paper heralding it as a gift from god that will propel us all to the high life. The only problem is if you have something that you can print out of thin air unlimited then it will inevitably drop in value.

#12     Sep 12, 2009
  3. #13     Sep 12, 2009
  4. TGregg

TGregg

That was so funny I had to quote it for posterity.

LOL.

The "isn't in the school texbooks" part was great. LOL. Guess you never went to school.

It is truly amazing that I can make my way down a freeway without some moron crashing into me.

It really is a . . . a. . . . sort of trophy, award, tribute to the brilliance of the transportation engineers that this occurs. It really is.

But you be sure to stock up on UN Bucks! It's the future, you know. LMAO.

Or Ameros! LMAO! I gotta bail from this site tonight else the Mrs. is gonna think I'm going crazy laughing so much. Amero! UN Bucks! LOL!

How come nobody has mentioned BRIC bucks?

BTW if you check your email, I think you might be a lottery winner.

#14     Sep 12, 2009
  5. http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0909/27052.html

The above will happen.X100.

However, I do not see the dollar not being accepted. Just devalued beyond anytime in history.

The Country is coming to a cross road fast....Political Figuers are starting to get nervous as the people who have a brain are waking up.

The march on DC today, just one more example of people getting ready to take back the country.

The dollar is a wasting asset now, much like a Sept option as we near X day. Theta now applies to the dollar. However, unlike Options that expire worthless, the Dollars time decay is far longer than leaps.

If In my life time, the dollar is no longer accepted as a key currency...well then thank god for me living in a state that allows Guns.

The fact of the reality is, China holds far to many dollars for the dollar to become "Unaccepted". However, if may take a Million dollars to 1 yuan in the future.

#15     Sep 13, 2009
  6. We'll be toast long before the "Bazillion-to-one" devaluation...

$10 to 1 Yuan would bankrupt nearly all Americans.

#16     Sep 13, 2009
  7. Lethn

Lethn

I think this guy has been smoking something though, that's for damn sure, when did I ever say anything about UN bucks or Amero?

In case you didn't notice by the way, we have a sh*t education system that for the most part doesn't actually teach anything.

#17     Sep 13, 2009
  8. sing a long ...."Don't worry be happy".......Obama will be a one term prez.:p

#18     Sep 13, 2009
  9. Lethn wrote ""In case you didn't notice by the way, we have a sh*t education system that for the most part doesn't actually teach anything.""

Education begins at home. Many procreate, very few are actual parents to a child.
    Oh, and Libraries are still free to use.

#19     Sep 13, 2009
  10. I can see World War III.

#20     Sep 13, 2009