What will happen to the ET republicans if Obama wins?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Nov 4, 2008.

1. LOL!

As expected, the repuloozers are going to handle the defeat with zero class, show no support to our new president with all the whimpering power they have they will put their party loss before what is best for America because they don't really care about America first , they put partisanship first and America secondary...

There is no group of bad loozers like republicans, and right wing radio will be filled with whining and crying bitches like Coulter, Hannity, Limgaugh, Savage, Levin and the like blaming everyone but their own stupid party for losing their grip on America. There will be no congratulations to the winners, only the worst display of bad sportsmanship humanly possible.

No worries, all of the above right wing pundits will still make their fortunes on the idiot non thinking klannish who need to be told what to do, what to think, what to believe in, and who to vote for...and how to perpetuate hatred and divisive thinking in America.

I do expect however, that we are going to see one republican demonstrate genuine class in losing...and that one republican will be John McCain. A real patriot who will do everything he can to support American first, to work together, to be a real maverick against the petty and sniveling likes of the ET republican haters who care nothing about America, but only about holding power over others. McCain will reach across the aisle with the handshake of one who lost, but lost with grace and class.

I tip my hat to McCain, who could have run a much nastier and meaner campaign, but showed enough class to at least be civil, for which even his supporters booed him...and the right wing devil pundits blame him solely for the loss.

If Obama decides to make McCain Secretary of Defense, I am all for it...

Time for the country to come back together, and solve our problems together.

#11     Nov 4, 2008
  2. 5 hours till I remove Gord from my ignore list, This will be the best night ever.
    I've recorded Hannity for the last two days and plan to record him for the next two days, for posterity.

#12     Nov 4, 2008
  3. This is another of your parodies, right?

We know who the whiners are. Some of them are still whining that they "really" won in 2000. I'm sure republicans will give Obama at least the same level of support that dems gave Bush. All they would have to is refrain from calling him Hitler and they will exceed the level of democrat support.

I hear plenty of blame on talk radio, mostly directed at McCain. Few conservatives will be that upset with him losing. Plenty of people like Ann Coulter preferred Hillary to him. Of course, leave it to the democrats to nominate the one guy who made McCain look like the only rational choice.

I just hope next time the republicans will nominate someone who actually wants to win. We had Bob Dole, now Dole II, republican candidates who had a big following in the mainstream media and who didn't want to risk screwing it up by running too aggressive a campaign. The media love a republican who will graciously take a whipping. McCain should have been running those Wright ads all summer. Instead, he bashed his own supporters who mentioned it. Now, he runs them the final week and looks like a desperate jerk.

#13     Nov 4, 2008
  4. Here are a few who only won the Nobel Prize and all have signed a letter supporting Obama.

letter at:

http://pubs.acs.org/cen/news/pdf/NobelLetter.pdf

N. Bloembergen Physics 1981 Roger Kornberg Chemistry 2006
    Michael S. Brown Medicine 1985 Leon M. Lederman Physics 1988
    Linda B. Buck Medicine 2004 Craig C. Mello Medicine 2006
    Mario R. Capecchi Medicine 2007 Yoichiro Nambu Physics 2008
    Martin Chalfie Chemistry 2008 Marshall Nirenberg Medicine 1968
    Stanley Cohen Medicine 1986 Douglas D. Osheroff Physics 1996
    Leon Cooper Physics 1972 Stanley B. Prusiner Medicine 1997
    James W. Cronin Physics 1980 Norman F. Ramsey Physics 1989
    Robert F. Curl Chemistry 1996 Robert Richardson Physics 1996
    Johann Diesenhofer Chemistry 1988 Burton Richter Physics 1976
    John B. Fenn Chemistry 2002 Sherwood Rowland Chemistry 1995
    Edmond H. Fischer Medicine 1992 Oliver Smithies Medicine 2007
    Val Fitch Physics 1980 Richard R Schrock Chemistry 2005
    Jerome I. Friedman Physics 1990 Joseph H. Taylor Jr. Physics 1993
    Murray Gell-Man Physics 1969 E. Donnall Thomas Medicine 1990
    Riccardo Giacconi Physics 2002 Charles H. Townes Physics 1964
    Walter Gilbert Chemistry 1980 Roger Tsien Chemistry 2008
    Alfred G. Gilman Medicine 1994 Daniel C.Tsui Physics 1998
    Donald A. Glaser Physics 1960 Harold Varmus Medicine 1989
    Sheldon L. Glashow Physics 1979 James D. Watson Medicine 1962
    Joseph Goldstein Medicine 1985 Eric Wieschaus Medicine 1995
    Paul Greengard Medicine 2000 Frank Wilczek Physics 2004
    David Gross Physics 2004 Robert W. Wilson Physics 1978
    Robert H. Grubbs Chemistry 2005

#14     Nov 4, 2008
  5. hughb

hughb

Don's skip over Bush. He ran aggresive campaigns at election time, but he is just as much responsible for the fracturing of the Republican base as is McCain, maybe even more so. Their failure to send viable candidates to the presidential races has fractured their base, but not as near as much as bush's liberal policies on spending, borrowing, and his radical policies on borders and immigration.

If my crystal ball has any accuracy at all, (admitedly it isn't the best), this is going to lead to a viable third party being formed. Republicans with true conservative beliefs are going to have to break off if they want to have influence in the governing of this country. True conservatives like Tancredo of Colorado and Duncan of Oklahoma would have to lead the way.

#15     Nov 4, 2008
  6. Yay for the Republican blame game.
    Yes, Tancredo has a big future in a diverse america. just look what rush & co did to the latino vote this year. keep up the good work you guys

#16     Nov 4, 2008