What will happen to Apple when Steve Jobs calls it quits?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Why would Steve Jobs possibly miss the main event? Each year without fail, Steve Jobs has been the host and the result has always been a net positive for the company.

There has to be a reason as to why. Steve Jobs is going to leave Apple.

2. Stop spreading BS

3. What an idiot.

4. bxptone

bxptone

Your one to be talking. Mr. There will be no bear market or I will leave the ET forums.

Mr. buy on the dip @ DOW 13000, 12000, 11000, 10000, 9000.

Mr. I have the best index ever. Only to see your index go down like 70%, LITERALLY.

ANYWAYS. Yeah something is up, looks like God may be leaving this Earth sometime soon. Can't say I'll miss him. I hate Apple and Jobs.

5. zdreg

zdreg

why do you hate Apple and Jobs.

6. Looks like he won't be living a lot longer. He looks like he has AIDS or something. The Pancreatic cancer he had was the rare type that is curable so something else is going on with him.

7. Think about it, its either health or Steve Jobs has lost the will to continue on with Apple.

This isnt the first time Jobs has left Apple.

I can only wonder what will happen to the Apple stock. Maybe it might drop as little as 10 points, but probably more like 20-30 and then drift off constantly losing value much like Dell.

8. there is nothing wrong with Steve's health

9. He has cancer, and has for the past several years. This is widely known.

10. the guy was brilliant but i personally hate apple stuff so bad quality in my opinion. i hated every apple product i ever bought.

#10     Dec 18, 2008