What Will Change With 4 More Years of Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 2, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

He would have to be impeached and then the Senate would have to confirm the impeachment to stop him.

Just look what he has done with executive order and departmental directives. He has completely circumvented congress and they have been powerless to stop him.

#11     Oct 2, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not so much powerless...as spineless.
    Congress could stop him, if they wanted to.

#12     Oct 2, 2012
  3. I fear America is going "full Commie" on Odumbo's watch.

Only things which can prevent it...

1. Congress grows a pair and opposes him (so far, they've rubber-stamped everything he wanted... including $6 Trillion in additional deficits)

2. 100 Million Americans march in the streets in protest

3. Military Coup... hopefully by some General with traditional American values at heart

4. Odumbo dies in office...

I'm down for any of those..

:mad:

#13     Oct 2, 2012
  4. I am already mentally prepared for the new world order. Sometimes in life you can't change anything, just go with the tide of history.

#14     Oct 2, 2012
  5. wjk

wjk

Exactly right. Spineless. As far as the question of what will change? The most important item of them all.

THE SUPREME COURT!!!!!!

I would think we'd hear more about that little gem. Pay attention pro second types.

#15     Oct 2, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is possible. Could he circumvent the process? I think he could on some of the smaller issues. If he succeeds on some large issue that Congress has the right of way on, then all hope is lost. Head to the bunkers.

#16     Oct 2, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

And miss out on all the shooting? No way man. :)

#17     Oct 2, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

He's already shut down the coal industry single handedly through the EPA. Then instituted the Dream Act with an executive order. And, he's doing an end round on the Defense of Marriage act.

More recently he has told defense contractors to violate the Hatch Act and that the Commerce Dept. will pay for any legal issues they run into.

Spineless, powerless, indifferent or what ever, Congress hasn't lifted a finger to reign in the power these actions are moving to the White House. Unchallenged actions such as these by the President often become precedent to further similar actions at a later date.

#18     Oct 2, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You can venture out every so often and bag one or two. Just stay under the limit!

-Park Ranger Tsing

#19     Oct 2, 2012