What will Bush do in `08?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Apr 6, 2006.

If a democrat wins the Whitehouse in 2008, Bush will:

1. Suspend the constitution and declare martial law to stay in power

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Claim terrorists rigged the election and refuse to give up power

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. Imprison the winner, and stay in the Whitehouse

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. Have the winner killed and stay in the Whitehouse

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  5. More than one of the above

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  6. Transfer power to the new president

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. 1st of all I love a good conspiracy....For the simple fact it gets the mind working in many directions.....You gotta think outside the box.

Before I start I would like to 1st send out my condolences to anyone who needlessly passed away on the gut wrenching day of 9/11/01 and to any of our armed forces that have passed away as a result of this WAR....

I Love this Country, I am rich, I have a loving wife, 3 great kids, have always had a job, and am now retired living the American Dream......But our leaders are very decieving ...

Well I told myself along time ago I would never discuss my theory of what actually went on that day....But it looks like the folks here might be able to understand my thought process....

1st some of the facts...the Put option volume in the week leading up to 9/11 on AMR and UA was 1600% higher than the week before. Somebody knew about this and was going to make a huge profit leading into 9/11.....Yet, the SEC/US Government never prosecuted anyone except for the brain washed "ABU whatever his name is ".....Not interested in his name for this story it is for the masses....This is the media story of events and we all know how fair and balanced they are..

2nd I am old enough to have grown up in the times after WWII and clearly remember all the stories about how amazingly our NAVY just happened to deploy all 3 aircraft carriers just the week before Pearl Harbor was hit...If I remember correctly the last one left port on Dec. 1st 1941 and headed South with it's sister ships....The most strategic military move this world has ever seen was Pure luck....I Seriously Doubt that... The 3 most important ships for winning a WAR in the Pacific all left port right around the same time...."A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY" (FDR)...more like "a day we have been planning for a year now."

3rd So why do I bring this up "Cause and Effect".....Let them get bombed and the Masses will be outraged....By no means am I saying that the US shouldn't of gone to war in WWII....It's just funny how the masterminds get the public on board....No President has had the balls to just go do something meaningful without tricking the public into it...JFK had some juevos, but we all can guess what happened to him and his brother...

4th THE TIE IT ALL TOGETHER PART....What did we have here....A president that knew he was going to war, before he was ever elected (cause of Florida, his brother, and that wench that screwed it all up---wait she works under G. Bush at the Snow House nowadays)

5th Why the Towers? the Investment Banks played (remember this is a conspiracy theory) a nice role in this one....many levels of the SEC were located there along with (Lots of records of pending cases and personal working on those cases were all lost) with many personal records/documents of the biggest Scandal our economy had ever experienced.....The DOT COM BUBBLE....Everyone was blaming themselves and feeling bad instead of thinking about how this really happened....Not to mention NOISE traders got everyone from SEA to SEA involved..

I would like to state at this point that I spent many thousands on protective puts three months before the wreck so I am not biased and pissed in these thoughts...My losses were very manageable and even turned a nice profit once I dumped the stock...

6th Never in history had our I. BANKS brought such trash to the market day after day after day...No earnings, 3 months old, revenue that could cover the bosses salary maybe... And all they analyst and the uninformed masses would eat it up....IPO's would open up 100%, 200,% and close up 300 % in the first day of trading..... it was pure trash, but it had .COM (TECH)at the end of it....This was not the real secret though....What was going on behind the seen was quite interesting....WHO GETS THE IPO ALLOCATION was the REAL SECRET and this is what the SEC was investigating and had been doing so throughout the whole bubble....Building an Iron Clad case to rid the street of it's biggest thieves....I. Banks were promising allocation to heavy I mean heavy hitters, but in return they had to invest other capital in collusion with many other big hitters in other firms to prop up prices cause the I. Bank had large positions in these non IPO firms....You get you 100% IPO return, but you gotta scratch my back and play ball if you want the next IPO....This was the game, I heard many stories....Yet the media could never run with it...The Banks are too powerful and everyone was winning together before the crash.....Still the SEC needed more time they needed testimonies, paper trails, collusion taps...All the works for a great case against the banks..

7th It's really quite simple......BUSH Gets his WAR cause America gets attacked (WWII style trickery), Banks get a breather cause most the data, offices are lost, personal, and the investigation goes cold (until a settlement in late 2003 for pennies comparatively)....But who did it "terrorism" sure why not? --I was pretty pissed, but what came about right after 9/11 got me thinking....We went to Afganistan while the whole time we were putting our military might on IRAQ's front lawn 6 months before we invaded and they had time to flip the page and read what to do next.... oooohhhh it's the WMD time.... yea.....Color guard Red, no Yellow, no Red, they played the masses like a Yo-Yo....Hell most people wanted vengeance....For 6 months all the masses saw were some very convenient films of two towers dropping..Yet never a camera of a plane hitting the PENTAGON...(Maybe somebody high up at the Pentagon didn't want a war, or maybe all the files on the terrorist were located there, who knows I can't figure everything out. Everybody forgot about the bubble that robbed them of 50% of their savings and wanted war because they lost 15% more money when the markets finally opened back up after the 9/11.....

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS ALL JUST A CONSPIRACY OF WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY...BUT IF I QUIT POSTING COME LOOK FOR ME...I WOULD HATE TO LEAVE MY FAMILY....

8th A side note Bush campaigned in 2000 all over the place on the Enron Jet BTW....

9th Defense Contractors Happy, Investment Banks VERY happy...Oil barons Happy, Vice Pres. Happy,-----The rest of the WORLD pissed....JUST THE WAY THEY PLANNED IT....AND 51% of AMERICANS ATE IT UP...WHILE 49% CRIED WOLF.....THE FINGERS WERE NEVER POINTED AT THE RIGHT PEOPLE---The BANKS PLAYED A HUGE ROLE IN MY OPINION...(NOT THE EMPLOYEES, BUT THE TWO OR THREE THAT COVERED IT ALL UP)

10th Why no real tape at the pentagon?....HMMM....COVER UP!!!
    WATCH AND YOU WILL SEE.....VIDEO IS GREAT!!!

www.apfn.org/apfn/pentagon121.swf

#11     Apr 7, 2006
  2. Just view the chart if you went to the site above and saw the video....I would like to here what any one thinks about that!!!!

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

#12     Apr 7, 2006