What will break this uptrend?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by daveyc, Feb 17, 2011.

1. time to shake off the weak longs right now...run it up 2morrow...then blow it off!

#31     Feb 17, 2011
  2. The rally is fake, it's a liquidity driven by the central banks, the gains one day will vanish twice as fast as it rose. When that day is I have not a clue. Most likely near the next presidential cycle.

Should Ron Paul gain traction this will most certainly spell trouble for the money changers.

#32     Feb 17, 2011
  3. They just need to learn to lie better and put better stuff on TV, you know like dancing with the stars, or how about celebrity rehab thats a good one.

#33     Feb 17, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Repeat after me....buy 6's and sell 7's. Say that over and over 100 times. Guess what...you're a trader now. Stop prognosticating and get in the game. Buy 6's...sell 7's....

#34     Feb 17, 2011
  5. Get in the game thats what I heard Jim Cramer say on that documentary on PBS The Warning...thats funny. Get in the game, I think I'll just spend some time watching from here, but don't let me stop you.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/warning/view/

#35     Feb 17, 2011
  6. QE never had any teeth. It's all perception. Do you believe that a $600B repo has any impact on this economy?

#36     Feb 17, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#37     Feb 17, 2011

8. Right at the 2 minute market you can here Cramer...get in the game.

#38     Feb 17, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm not talking about investing, I'm talking about trading. What are you...hanging out on this site with your IRA? You know, you are allowed to be both long and short right?

#39     Feb 17, 2011
  10. kashirin

kashirin

you can't even analyze chart.
    And can't count percent.
    How can you teach others?

How many deposits have you lost since joining this forum?

#40     Feb 17, 2011