What will be the catalyst to cause the markets to drop?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by tommo, Sep 17, 2010.

1. dtan1e

dtan1e

fatten before the slaughter

#31     Oct 10, 2010
  2. Bernanke shot by tea party lunatic.

#32     Oct 10, 2010
  3. We're running on damage control.

TARP. The calamity of unemployement , extend benefits. The calamity of people kicked out of their homes, moratorium on foreclosures. Imo, these are unexpected outcomes for crisis. In that light, what's the next problem and the next unexpected bailout? Currently I think we are working with known problems.

Terrorism, would require a re-action rather than take action to the market problems as we do now.

#33     Oct 10, 2010
  4. Agreed... have a bad vibe from now until expiration.

#34     Oct 10, 2010
  5. One of the following:

1) This thread
    2) The poster below me

#35     Oct 10, 2010
  6. Me running around naked on Wall Street with my 'The END is NIGH' sign.

#36     Oct 11, 2010

7. sea bed to water surface distance decreases substantially = Wave height increasing

--------------------------
    --------------------------

first wave @ 600 m.p.h. hit Oct 2007

thereafter as the receding wave aka 2nd wave or wave 2, pulled back to far out, far further out than normal at the various beaches, but has anyone noticed? NO. The party goes on and nobody has even noticed that the ship called USA has a cracked hull - poverty, REAL unemployment @ 22% et., etc.,

3rd wave approaching @ 1,400 m.p.h.

when wave height hits 30 feet there will be no mistaking it.

That will be the catalyst.

#37     Oct 11, 2010
  8. I'm waiting for the next terrorist attack, the stocks will drop to the lowest points in the ENTIRE history of this country. Then I will buy buy buy and live in hapiness.

#38     Oct 12, 2010
  9. I don't believe there will be an terrorist attack. Obama is just using the Bush playbook. The market will probably go sky high as the Fed collapses the dollar with QE2.

#39     Oct 12, 2010
  10. I concur to the brevity of that statement.

#40     Oct 12, 2010