What We Can Learn From Liberals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Aug 11, 2006.

1. LOL....Listen...your logic is like me trying to defend getting an engine with over 300hp instead of a honda civic with 135....I can tell you all the stats about efficiency, cruise control, weight, class ect....the bottom line is Im not really a picture of the green team. But i at least admit to that and would never try to portray myself as that. Al doesn't do that. its ok....like i said before , most of us are full of shit when it comes o the environment. we only are for the environment when it doesn't effect our life.

#31     Aug 11, 2006
  2. I'm not. That you cannot debate issues and instead follow the list AAA has posted to a T, and instead resort to ad hominem is yet another item that we can learn from your ilk.

Have a nice day, "professor."

ROFLMAO!

#32     Aug 11, 2006
  3. 1. I didn't call you a liberal. He did.
    2. Why calling you a "liberal" is "ad hominem?":D

#33     Aug 11, 2006
  4. Yes, as ZZZtroll demonstrated in another thread when he was (again) overwhelmed by common sense and was unable to formulate a coherent response:

#34     Aug 11, 2006
  5. Not at all. As I do not meet the definition, he was in no way stating that I am a liberal.

Yes, I consider being called a liberal when I am not one to be an ad hominem.

Another example - students lob ad hominems at you every day as they call you "professor" when you clearly do not have the intellect to be so addressed. :D

#35     Aug 11, 2006
  6. But whether you're a liberal or not is a matter of opinion. It cannot be "ad hominem" if someone calls you a liberal and he truly believes it.

#36     Aug 11, 2006
  7. That's clearly NOT "ad hominem." It's just poking fun at people.

And intellect has nothing to do with being a professor. I've seen some very dim professors.

#37     Aug 11, 2006
  8. Okay, if you truly believe I am a liberal, I'll leave you to your crackpot teaching and say a prayer for your unfortunate students...

#38     Aug 11, 2006
  9. You posted 4 posts so far in this thread, and have not offered a single opinion on the issues discussed. So you fit the definition of a liberal by the thread starter to a T.

You truly are a liberal.

#39     Aug 11, 2006
  10. You posted that I am a liberal, and I have corrected you.

If you don't like having your ridiculous assertions corrected, simply don't post them. :p

#40     Aug 11, 2006