What watches do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by Muller21pr, Oct 3, 2019.

1. What watches do you prefer?

2. maxinger

maxinger

None. I can see the time from my handphone.

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. A good watch is worth money any where in the world. Had two Rolex's still have a Zodiac Sea Wolf, plenty of vintage Swiss watches, some good pocket watches. Current favorite is a Seiko Kinetic Sportura. ROLEX hands down it is as good as cash in any metro area.

4. Classic rolex

5. rutahta1

rutahta1

Honestly, I really like watches, it can be said that this is my weakness. It's hard to believe, but I have more than 15 varieties of watches at home, but I don’t buy everything in a row, but only the highest quality products. Despite this, I still have I don’t have a smart watch and I really want to buy it. I found one cool and very informative Hype smart watch review and I decided to buy it. You can’t even imagine how cool this watch is, I am very happy with the purchase and thank this site for such a full review. I think about to get some more models after reading reviews, because the clock is not superfluous.

6. I wore a Seiko, but the battery died on me about 10 years ago and I never replaced it.
    I procrastinated getting it replaced, then I realized I like the idea of not wearing a watch.

I got a clock in my car, on my laptop, my phone, work and about a dozen places on the side of the road as I drive.

If I got a new watch though, it would probably be a Movado.
    They are very attractive.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. There are clocks everywhere. I guess I appreciate the classic rolex watch for special occasions. Just like wearing a suit jacket.

mervyn likes this.
  8. mlawson71

mlawson71

Ever since I started using a mobile phone I lost interest in wrist watches.

themickey and DallasCowboysFan like this.
  9. elderado

elderado

The last watch I bought was a Rolex.

mervyn likes this.
  10. mervyn

mervyn

new rolex op silver 36mm, finally got it earlier this year.

don't wear it unless i am out for occasions.

#10     Aug 8, 2023
    destriero and elderado like this.