What was Elliot thinking (with)?/

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by flytiger, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Hell, I saw the title of this thread and thought it was about Elliott waves, not Elliott hookers.:D

#11     Mar 12, 2008
  2. Well they are closely linked. This is the Elliott wave - of goodbye to everything.
    :cool:

#12     Mar 12, 2008
  3. :D :D

#13     Mar 12, 2008
  4. Basically, you're argument could be made by Wayne and Garth.................

I"M NOT WORTHY!!!!!

#14     Mar 13, 2008
  5. gnome

gnome

Or maybe it was just "visions of sugar plums dancing in his head" about getting some hot, young tail... and thought he could get away with it.

#15     Mar 13, 2008
  6. Elliot 5 waves down. WAve Elliot wave.

#16     Mar 13, 2008

7. Spitzer should blame his wife. Afterall he went after Wall st because they took advantage of the un-knowing masses and scammed them out of their money.

It appears his wife was taking advantage of him, because he did not know that by her not validating his feelings, she was actually trying to get him to pay big bucks for a hot hooker to validate his feelings.

Its all her fault. He is innocent. He is just like all the people taken advantage of by Wall st, not smart enough to think for themselves.

Too bad everyone else lost money, but he got to screw a serious hottie.

#17     Mar 13, 2008
  8. Afterall he went after Wall st because they took advantage of the un-knowing masses and scammed them out of their money.

-----------------------------

Rudy went after the mob. Spitzer went after WS. Spitz needed high profile points to score in politics. If anyone drew a conclusion that he wore a white hat, it was incorrect. AG need high profile cases that attract media attention. WS fit the bill since the mob card was played out.

#18     Mar 13, 2008
  9. Yeah, but everyone knows she's an idiot. I've heard her on the radio several years ago. Five minutes was about all I could take. As the Ann Coulter of self-help, the only mystery is that there appear to be no gaps in her smile.

#19     Mar 13, 2008
  10. new$

new$

Got to watch out for those one liners:

Marriage is honorable in all and the bed undefiled but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge

Hebrews 13:4
    :eek:

#20     Mar 13, 2008