what was allowed to happen today...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by damir00, Oct 14, 2003.

1. T-REX

T-REX

Ya got me.

However, I just finished dealing with that exact question in the 2 Bar Charlie thread just a moment ago. .....check it out!:D

#21     Oct 14, 2003
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You've been spinning in that particular circle for hours, but the fact remains that you didn't trade the posted system, skimpy as it is. Therefore, whatever you did says nothing about whether it works or not.

#22     Oct 14, 2003
  3. T-REX

T-REX

Dude. I'm now convienced that you do not intend to learn anything at all from this system. If I'm wrong then you simply need to go back and re-read through todays demo so that you may fully uderstand. I have gone through great lenghts to explain and furnish you with the system rules. That is all I can do. The rest is up to you learn and comprehend.:D :D :D

#23     Oct 14, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Actually, you haven't done anything of the kind. But if believing that you have makes you feel better, then knock yourself out.

I suppose I could also point out that if you actually were right, you wouldn't have to make so many posts trying to convince everyone that you're right. But seeming to be right is important to you, whether you are or not.

#24     Oct 14, 2003
  5. T-REX

T-REX

O.k. I'll entertain your point for a moment.

Lets say I did not post a live demo today.

If you had simply traded the system today would it have made you money?

:D

p.s. using the basic tenants of the system. No variations. You still would have made money. The 1406 stoploss was not hit. However, the 1413.50 trigger was hit and that would have put you in the market. Would you not have been able to make 4 points? 7 points? How about 10?

I think you get my point. You can dance around it all you want but the truth is the 2 bar charlie system works and you my friend had nothing to do with it! Does that bother you?
    It obviously does so may I suggest that you create a system, trade it in realtime and then do a live demonstration so we can laugh at you.:)

#25     Oct 14, 2003
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

The word is "tenets", not "tenants". And what you posted was not the system provided. If you had fleshed it out before you began trading, there might be something to discuss. But you just made it up as you went along.

As for the "2 bar charlie system", what it boils down to is "trade the trend". What a revelation. Would it have made me money today? Perhaps. First I'd have to fill in the blanks.

#26     Oct 14, 2003
  7. T-REX

T-REX

Maybe I cant spell but I sure can TRADE!
    You still have not answered the question. If you had just followed the system i.e. (bought at 1413.50 when the 5min bar crossed above the 40 EMA) would you not have made money today?

Is that not the basic tenet of the system?

I think the point is clear. You are bitter and I'm just BETTER!:)

#27     Oct 14, 2003
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Yes, I did answer the question, even though it's a stupid question for someone who claims to be a trader. Whether I made money or not would depend on how the trade was managed. There's a lot more to trading than entries.

#28     Oct 14, 2003
  9. T-REX

T-REX

The only thing stupid is for me to continue this conversation with a loser like yourself. You obviously cant trade. You obviously have no intention on learning how to trade. I tried to help you but you are beyond help. You refuse to acknowledge that the system worked today and made money regardless of your ignorance or consistant dodging of the facts. You are the only one that seems to have a problem following directions. That is probably the reason you lost all of your risk capital. As long as you continue to deny your inability to trade effectively you will always be a loser.

Good day sir.

#29     Oct 14, 2003
  10. ..but I love this. Would you guys sign a release to me for my new idea for a daytime soap? It's called "The Day Traders":

"As the heated debate grew and splilled over the boundaries of ET, traders worldwide began to take sides. 'I'll prove my man is right with big bucks behind me.' 'The smart money euros say you're wrong.' " Tens of thousands of contracts trade across the narrow range of one NQ tick in a single minute as the opposing camps contend.

The WSJ noted: "Billions are being wagered globally in this titanic struggle of trading wills. Volume has soared ten fold. Volatility is back to pre-2000 levels. The Fed expressed concern that treating the markets as if it were your corner bookie and betting on the toss of a single candlestick threatens the very stability of the global financial system. The chairman darkly hinted that he might be forced to intervene." OPEC said they were considering increasing the price of crude: "If you idiot Americans have so much money to put at hideous risk, we want some of it."

Meanwhile, the antagonists have been feted with offers of movie deals, control of giant hedge funds, even proposals of marriage from ugly but filthy rich heiresses. What will happen next? Stay tuned at 9:30 EST for the next exciting episode.

#30     Oct 14, 2003