"What type of trader are you ?"

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Wallace, Mar 27, 2008.

1. I got independent trader. Seems accurate for me!

#51     Mar 28, 2008
  2. Same here.

#52     Mar 28, 2008
  3. Surdo

Surdo

Innovative Trader as well as drunk!

#53     Mar 28, 2008
  4. Uh..

You are an Adventurous Trader!

Generally you are a quiet and flexible observer until a problem appears and then you act quickly to find a solution. You are good at determining what makes things work and going through a large amount of information to find out what is important. This quality will help you immensely as a trader. You are not easily persuaded by anything that is not based on fact. However, if your orientation tends to be external, then you are probably a big risk taker...

One of your Trading Strengths

You're great at analyzing details to determine what makes things work.

One of your Trading Challenges

You might have problems with self analysis which is critical to eliminating mistakes in trading.

Is that good?

#54     Mar 29, 2008
  5. Slave Trader

Oops, I was on the kkk website. All the answers came up the same.

#55     Mar 29, 2008
  6. cold

cold

yeah but test assumes person is already a trader, and people may not be accurate with their answers

#56     Mar 29, 2008
  7. Adventurous Trader

Generally you are a quiet and flexible observer until a problem appears and then you act quickly to find a solution. You are good at determining what makes things work and going through a large amount of information to find out what is important. This quality will help you immensely as a trader. You are not easily persuaded by anything that is not based on fact. However, if your orientation tends to be external, then you are probably a big risk taker. You like to plunge into things and just do it. And if it involves risk, you probably are even more intrigued by it.

90% right.

#57     Mar 30, 2008
  8. I am a values driven trader.... soooo true

#58     Apr 2, 2008
  9. This is called the Forer effect

http://skepdic.com/forer.html

#59     Apr 2, 2008
  10. I'm still laughing at Thermactor's post and it was 4 pages ago.

I came out as an administrative trader.

I need to shut down my brain because I can only follow a simple system that someone provides for me.

#60     Apr 2, 2008