What type of relationship do you prefer to have with women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dannazione, Oct 4, 2008.

Which one do you prefer?

1. One Night Stands

6 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Prostitudes

9 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. Girlfriend(s)

11 vote(s)
    26.2%
  4. Marriage

16 vote(s)
    38.1%
  1. Buy Chanel handbags for them? I suppose that would explain men's fashion in France.

#31     Oct 7, 2008
  2. i'm fairly well off so it's not that big a deal for me. i know how much i can afford and don't go over budget. but my way is still much cheaper than marriage and doesn't limit me to having sex with one person (who happens to get older and fatter). why sleep with a 42 year old plump woman when you can sleep with three twenty-somethings (not at once of course :p )

i prefer it this way.. :cool: it's cheaper in the long run and more enjoyable. i would get bored with one person after 6 months. to each his own.

#32     Oct 7, 2008
  3. karol88

karol88

nice....I just wonder how long it will last?....any insurance in case your money runs out or when you get old and not so desirable?
    ....or this is when the old man will try to settle down :)

#33     Oct 7, 2008
  4. karol88

karol88

hahha, naaahh :)
    there are guys that fall for women that only want to have fun....it's probably not you guys....but trust me, they do exist

#34     Oct 7, 2008
  5. lindq

lindq

A quick glance through this degrading and sophomoric thread confirms the truth of what women say about men.

Which is: "Men are assholes".

#35     Oct 7, 2008
  6. hey, i plan to do this for as long as i can. i'm sure i can keep it up for a while, as there's no shortage of young women who want to be with a generous guy who spoils them rotten. and my money will never run out because i always spend less than i earn :)

when the day comes i'm too old to do this, i figure by then i won't want sex anymore so it'll be a perfect time to get married. lol

#36     Oct 7, 2008
  7. I don't get why you think it's degrading, I mean you could create a similar thread about men, and I'd never assume it as degrading

even you restating the phrase "men are assholes" doesn't bother me at all, and I don't find it degrading, I'm more like; so what they're assholes?!

you know this world is an ugly bitch, and it makes a bitch out of anyone who lives on it

#37     Oct 7, 2008
  8. old age is a hateful fact, and it reduces the quality of any living entity that puts foot into it, it's a really really sad fact, being with young women (or men if you are a female) can help take away some of that sorrow, but can in no way or form eliminate it

I haven't been old so I'm not sure, but I assume even if I am to be with young women when I am old, I'll be mad, because I'll hate myself for being old, that's because for me I'm most important, then my body, then the things I own and/or consume

it's kind of like having a nice car but living in a fucking crappy house

#38     Oct 7, 2008
  9. you made me laugh, not only for what you said but you coming in with a different id and making that statement; "shame on them"

#39     Oct 7, 2008
  10. karol88

karol88

at least you're not denying being bitter/depressed!

or

we must be living in different worlds, because mine treats me fairly well :)

#40     Oct 7, 2008