What type of relationship do you prefer to have with women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dannazione, Oct 4, 2008.

Which one do you prefer?

1. One Night Stands

6 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Prostitudes

9 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. Girlfriend(s)

11 vote(s)
    26.2%
  4. Marriage

16 vote(s)
    38.1%
  1. I never said anything about being lucky, they didn't feel good anyways, it was more like wasting time ... I'm surprised too but I'm happy with it

I did some digging to find the feeling(s) you are talking about, but couldn't feel anything

apart from what we are talking about, but not completely unrelated, don't forget that some people are born anti-socials

#21     Oct 6, 2008
  2. If you don't have feelings for women then maybe you have repressed feelings for men. Maybe you are gay and don't know it yet.

#22     Oct 7, 2008
  3. My take is that you should try various variants.
    Come to Brazil and see how you like the women here - there are numerous variations here. A friend of mine prefers new girls every night, and have been with 3 000 in 9 years - yes, it means that there is not only one at a time. Also, age difference is a little more liberal here - so you can keep feeling in your twenties for a really long time. Just be careful with your health...

As for looks - around 7 million in Brazil have a background from Lebanon, 25 million from Italy, more than 2 million from Japan and then a whole range of Dutch, German, Spanish, native Indian, African and so on, with a lot of mixes... and they all have mostly Brazilian "attitudes", which are very liberal and exploring.

It is quite common to have had at least around 100 partners as a guy here, and in a Durex world wide survey a few years ago, Brazil came out second in the world in frequency of relations - while Greece was in first place... But Greece is like a small state here in Brazil, so...

In terms of economy - yes, many girls can be much cheaper than a few girls. I have been living in long term relationships for 14 years and that beats going with 10 girls in one week. So in the end quality trumps quantity - and when it comes to quality moves, Brazil is quite on another planet.

As one gets older, more areas of the brain is developed and "opinions get rounder" with considering other people's viewpoints as well as being more moderate and conservative. There are other changes, like when you become a parent, your brain changes as well; chemical and hormone processes.

Here are some intelligent takes on finding good relationships:
    http://www.personalitypage.com/relationships.html

#23     Oct 7, 2008
  4. I could be wrong but I think you're way off the mark there.

Perceptions formed of women at an early age are very important and if you're unlucky enough to have your first intimate experiences with either a crazy stalker or a tramp then it's easy to lose respect for women in general and hard to get it back.

#24     Oct 7, 2008
  5. i'm currently dating 3 women now. they are short-term gf's (3-6 months). the thing is, if you want to get them in bed, you have to treat them like gf's. that means paying for dates, buying gifts, opening the door for them, sending them "i miss you" text messages, etc etc. it gets a bit expensive and time consuming, but that's what it takes if you want some action. twenty-something women are in the drivers seat in the dating arena.

women are like fashion: they're out of style by next season, so it's best you find another woman by then.

#25     Oct 7, 2008
  6. karol88

karol88

oh wow, now I feel lucky for not having to deal with guys like this!
    how do you make them fall for you? or all they all that stupid??!!!!

#26     Oct 7, 2008
  7. That's a fair point.

Fundamentally,what's the difference between giving a hooker a small amount of cash to bend over and take one or getting your girlfriend to chug down a large,protein-packed portion of man-gravy as a 'thankyou' for that expensive gift?

#27     Oct 7, 2008
  8. being tall with money and a house helps. ;) but the real reason is, i treat them well (during the few months we're together). i just bought one girl a chanel handbag for her birthday, she was enthralled by it (i dunno what's the deal with girls and designer bags...). if you're 23, what are the chances you'll ever get a chanel bag on your own? she now has something to show off to all her friends, who most likely have "lesser" bags.

as far as i'm concerned, these are mutually beneficial relationships. i get what i want (being around and sleeping with attractive young women) and they get what they want (companionship, nice gifts, nice dinners, jealousy from other girls, etc).

if both sides win, what's the problem?

#28     Oct 7, 2008
  9. karol88

karol88

I see, well I shouldn't be the one giving my opinion regarding this (I collect designer bags from an early age:) and they were no gifts either :)
    BUT I know some of my gfs would die for a chanel bag (or gucci, dior for that matter)
    that's a pretty sneaky way to do it I must say...
    I would probably never accept a gift like that just because I think this is something that should be given in a long term relationship...but, it seems like this is what these girls think:(that this is a long term relationship)....well, point for you!

I'm sure you know that there are girls who do similar things to guys :)

#29     Oct 7, 2008
  10. karol88

karol88

oh, and I must say this is a hefty price tag for sex...some of these nicer chanel bags go for 2-3k or more!

#30     Oct 7, 2008