What type of relationship do you prefer to have with women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dannazione, Oct 4, 2008.

Which one do you prefer?

1. One Night Stands

6 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Prostitudes

9 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. Girlfriend(s)

11 vote(s)
    26.2%
  4. Marriage

16 vote(s)
    38.1%
  1. I could agree, but then we are talking about what type of hooker(s) you prefer

#11     Oct 5, 2008
  2. how is that different from a short term girlfriend?

#12     Oct 5, 2008
  3. sounds good, and should work even when you are 40, specially if you are rich

#13     Oct 5, 2008
  4. nitro

nitro

"Sex without love is just exercise" - T-Shirt I saw on EL-train.

nitro

#14     Oct 5, 2008
  5. karol88

karol88

nah, I'm just judging by the comments about women...if you can't get them, you start to hate them, or tell yourself that they're worthless...makes the failure much easier to handle :)

#15     Oct 5, 2008
  6. ah what comments?, I mean can you point to comments on this thread that show hatred towards women

or are you just one of those everyday always angry women

if you are talking about the pros and cons I stated about each type of experience, then you can contribute by adding to them or by commenting on the ones you disapprove of, instead of trying to release your anger by calling contributers on this thread; losers

also note that it's not only women that I see as worthless beings (if that is what you have understood from my posts) but rather I see the majority of mankind as worthless entities alongside their pathetic creator

in the end you can keep in mind that if you really do see hatred towards women, and disregard it as only the haters failure in finding a partner for himself, then you too are failing in finding the root of the problem, treating problems with double standards (the american way) will only lead it to build up to a point where it will affect your life too, more like the financial crisis. ie. My friend knew a person who had HIV and would do anything to fuck women, his hatred towards them was exactly for the reason you stated; his failure in getting one, obviously not!

generalizing is fine in some cases, but you carry it on the way you do, and you will fail to see your own hand in creating the problems that affect you, most people in this world try to come up with as many excuses as possible to deny their own mistakes, if you are not willing to accept your own mistake how are you going to address the problem

I think america is in a sad state of being, nothing flows naturally in this country, and nothing is permitted to flow naturally, feelings are altered through delusional unrealistic thoughts and images, people have consumed too much useless information, and don't have the necessary intelligence to filter the information they receive, and it's only going to get worse by each passing day, I'm not saying these because I feel sorry for the fucking pathetic people, I say this just to get back to what I was talking about, that you don't have the sufficient knowledge nor the intelligence to judge anything

#16     Oct 5, 2008
  7. karol88

karol88

what makes you think that I'm angry? I'm just adding my observation here, and this with a smile :)

the pros and cons you wrote are rather negative, and so were some of the comments, something that could be written after many failures/disappointments. I don't see people in happy relationships writing things like this...
    it's not like a mind it, I'm interested in knowing what others have on their minds...but I think (although I'm not sure) that if you found the right girl, you would probably change your mind about this subject...at least a little bit.
    you know, all my "not-so-good-looking" girlfriends hate most men, but the good looking ones love them.
    I know that women are different than men, but this thread could be something my gf would write after breaking up with her bf.

I think both, women and men are the problem....no one is willing to compromise these days, we're becoming more and more selfish and too proud to see our own mistakes, just like you said.

oh, and thank you for calling me more or less stupid...one sentence must have said it all about me! :)

#17     Oct 5, 2008
  8. I don't see why you assume the pros and cons I stated are negative ?? I actually tried to write them with an unbiased mind, could you be more specific? for instance which one do you disagree with, or which one do you find biased

I can't see how my post would have something to do with a change in my relationship with a women, since it hasn't changed much for sometime now, my wife is almost the same person at least as far as I can see, and I'm happy with her sister too

I don't understand what you mean by finding the right girl ?? I don't mind having a second or third wife so long as as my financial status could support it, but I have no intention of getting rid of my current wife unless she cheats on me, I actually desire to keep her

I only had oneway-girlfriends when I was a teenager, and none of the so called friendships were initiated by me, most times it was the girls friends who came up to me and told me that their friend was interested in me, main reason I would accept was so I don't let them down and ruin them in front of their friends, but after accepting I would show no affection because I wouldn't have any, but they would still get attached to me, they were like "everyone says you're so cute", "you're smart", "how many girlfriends do you have?", even boys would ask me how many girlfriends I had, no one believed I didn't have any, not even my best friend who was with me almost 16 hours a day, he'd be like "then who are those girls that hang out with you", "I know you're up to something", I'd be like "I don't even remember their names", and really I didn't want them, all I wanted was girls to fuck but to have no other relation with whatsoever, you might wonder why I wouldn't just screw the girls that came to me and then dump their ass, the first two girls I did that to (when I was like 14), stalked me for sometime, they would call and cry "why did you leave me, I wasn't your toy, you can't just play with me and leave me", after a week she'd call "do you want to do it again? I can come over to your place if you want?", you know it was so annoying, I once said to one of them "see I'll buy you anything if you just leave me alone and forget that I even exist", she was like "no I don't want your money, I want you", "but bitch I don't want you"

later when I turned 18, I'd just go to bars, to pick up girls for one night stands, but you know what, they sucked, most of them had serious issues, ie she was like "I'm not a slut, you don't see me as a slut do you?", i'm like wtf? or another example, "you want to tie me to my bed?", I said "no, I just want to fuck you and leave", and you know the funny thing, after I fucked them most of them would literally say "thank you" some even 2 or 3 times, it didn't even make sense, because I'd treat them like shit, in most cases I would clearly state that they mean nothing to me, I mean you can see why I hated them

anyhow, hope all this crap I wrote satisfies your curiosity, it might not be sufficient proof for you as to your claims being invalid, but just trying to show you why your claims don't match my experience, most people fear failure but that is only natural, there is no point in denying a failure that occurred in the past, specially when you don't even know me, but as you can read from my experience, I never even had a relationship where I would have feelings towards the other, so I don't see how failure or success could apply to any one of them, it's just my nature I don't build feelings towards anything or anyone, from what I see that leaves you with one thing to argue on, just the fact that I didn't feel success puts me in the status that you stated; the status of a person who has been through many failures, I don't know if I should comment on that, if you make such a statement, to me it only seems like you are trying to push your own beliefs

success is only when I kill god, and I become the one and only god

#18     Oct 6, 2008
  9. karol88

karol88

oh dear....tell me, how come you attracted only "easy" girls? there must be something....after being so "lucky" with women, you hated them...I'm surprised you're even married?

I'm not trying to change the way you think about women, think whatever you want...my only observation was that you sound bitter and little depressed when talking about women....
    based on what you wrote you seem to suppress your feelings (a common defense mechanism) for fear of being hurt....let them out, life can be so much better!

I thought your bitterness had something to do with a failure (maybe there was a girl that didn't fall for you after all?!)....if that's not the case....fine, I guess some guys are bitter for attracting the wrong kind of women, heh :)

what do you mean by having a second or third wife as long as your financial status could support it? no luck in attracting rich girls, or no interest?

#19     Oct 6, 2008
  10. Today I said to my wife, "I can't decide whether to take a nap or not."

She said, "Go take a nap. There are a lot of guys out there at work wishing they could take a nap right now. Do it for them."

She's right, ya know.

#20     Oct 6, 2008