What TV show do you like

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Debaser82, Mar 18, 2011.

1. WSBaller

WSBaller

Really like Workaholics. Franklin & Bash looks promising as well.

#31     Jun 10, 2011
  2. Anyone watching the new Curb your enthousiasm season?

So funny...

Some of Larry Davids best work really.

Hope there will be a next season.

#32     Sep 3, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm too cheap to pay for premium channels but I have seen bits and pieces of episodes while traveling. There are funny scenes.

#33     Sep 3, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Curb your enthusiasm is the best show i have ever seen since senfeld. Anyone who likes seinfeld will like curb your enthusiasm, and your right this is the best season ever.

I like one of the episodes in the last 2 weeks where larry david hooks up with that palestinian chick, very funny. And makes super dave take off his hat, i forget what they are called but those caps that some jewish people where.

#34     Sep 3, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

If you like Seinfeld you would probably like curb your enthusiasm, the first couple seasons are not as good as the newer ones though. Larry David is basically the same character as George Costanza was on Seinfeld.

#35     Sep 3, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Seinfeld is the ONLY sitcom I've liked since watching Gilligan's Island as a kid.

#36     Sep 3, 2011
  7. BSAM

BSAM

TV went into the sewer many years ago.

#37     Sep 3, 2011
  8. I like Entourage, American Pickers, How it's made, World's Toughest Fixes, Big Bang Theory(the comedy sitcom) and Book TV.

#38     Sep 3, 2011
  9. Eight

Eight

Burn Notice is ok. If you pretend you are thumbing through a comic book while watching, it falls into place better.. Jon Benjamin has a Van is ridiculous and funny but it can seem like noise at times...

#39     Sep 3, 2011
  10. Lornz

Lornz

An american without a TV?

I don't believe you...

#40     Sep 3, 2011