what trading style is most profitable

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by manuptrader, Sep 30, 2005.

1. The best style is

To daytrade your self into a swing trading position where you swing trade yourself into a long term investment.

That is how I approach the market.

Sitting = biggest money, How you sit tight is the question if you can ride the bronco correctly.

Entering in at the wrong position can just get you stopped out.

This is just like how a CEO of a company operates, he knows an average knowledge of almost everything, an above average knowledge on a few topics, but he specalizes on the long term vision and management.

#11     Oct 2, 2005
  2. hey coolweb just saw your reply on another thread what indicators and time frames should i use to pick my entry points and exits in investing rather then day trading i agree your very limited when your not trading off the bigger picture

#12     Oct 2, 2005
  3. For new traders, I think that short term trading is the best way to go. You are able to sample often enough that you can get through the learning curve, learn about the markets, and cycle your capital. Once successful, you just expand your holding periods and go for larger gains.

#13     Oct 2, 2005
  4. you can double your money velocity about 6 more times by moving up from where you now reside. coolwhip has it ass backwards, by the way.

#14     Oct 2, 2005