What tool should i build

Discussion in 'App Development' started by Colleague, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Colleague

Colleague

nope sorry

#21     Jun 25, 2020
  2. 931

For example, also there are variety of formats.

#22     Jun 26, 2020
  3. Colleague

Colleague

i see yes that could be done kind of quickly yes its a good idea.

#23     Jun 26, 2020
  4. You understand that the market is constantly changing and taking new forms, that's why any actual tools for market analysis will be in demand, no matter what assets you take to base your development.
    As they say, any product has its own demand and its own buyers.
    Another thing is that even the coolest idea can be difficult to sell if you don't test it or make a blurred description of what this tool can give each of its users.
    I think that if you do an extensive manual and test your tool to the fullest extent to assess when it works best, your work will be in demand and you can earn money accordingly.

#24     Jun 26, 2020
  5. 931

This is "universal" data converter as app.
    At least for most readable text based formats that i have needed over the years.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Actual out format is epoch timing based atm.

But truely universal would have more options and formats.

#25     Jun 26, 2020
  6. 931

Also it could be made so the converter auto detects all parameters from input data and user just selects output format.

#26     Jun 26, 2020
  7. Roddog101

Roddog101

Build a tool that will activate an alarm loud enough to wake pajama traders up if ES, Cl or whatever futures products hits a certain level. Could be done so it makes a cell phone ring even.
    I have heard several people asking for something like this because the audible alerts on their trading platform is not loud or long enought to wake them.

#27     Jun 30, 2020
  8. Colleague

Colleague

good idea :)
    i already started to work on something but i may add this to my todo list :)

#28     Jun 30, 2020
  9. Colleague

Colleague

#29     Jun 30, 2020
  10. Yeah, universal data converter could be helpful. Good luck.

#30     Jul 10, 2020