What to look for when choosing a Forex broker

Discussion in 'Forex' started by FP Markets, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Be careful! A wrong broker might not let you achieve what you want.

#81     Nov 23, 2021
  2. I always look for good regulation + good trading condition. Also, the customer support is extra bonus if they are responsive to my message.

#82     Nov 23, 2021
  3. Logan15

Logan15

When choosing a broker, I suggest looking for forex business experiences, regulations and also checking other traders reviews on forums or other review sites.

#83     Nov 23, 2021
  4. Logan15

Logan15

When choosing a broker, I suggest looking for forex business experiences, regulations and also checking other traders reviews on forums or other review sites.

#84     Nov 23, 2021
  5. when looking for a best Forex Broker i think first ensure security of funds and then a wide range of trading technologies.

#85     Nov 23, 2021
  6. some broker cheats with their clients , for that reasons before choosing a broker we the traders have to make sure FPA where all traders express their views about broker performance.

#86     Nov 24, 2021
  7. The best way to find a suitable broker is to know what your needs are and then select a broker accordingly. Like for me lower trading cost and good customer service are important and that’s why I’m using turnkeyforex. Every trader has unique requirements, so it’s best to assess your needs first and then look for a broker.

#87     Nov 25, 2021
  8. Agree this is good advice

#88     Nov 25, 2021
  9. benten

benten

Some features that I look for while selecting a broker are:
    • leverage and margin
    • commissions and spreads
    • ease of deposits and withdrawals
    • trading platform and the trade execution speed
    • broker's customer service

#89     Nov 26, 2021