What to look for when choosing a Forex broker

Discussion in 'Forex' started by FP Markets, Nov 13, 2019.

1. When you say good manners, how exactly you judge a forex broker on the basis of his manners. Don’t get me wrong, just curious in what context the adjective was used.

#61     Feb 18, 2021
  2. What account type did you opt for? I believe this aspect is also important?

#62     Feb 18, 2021
  3. Account type is no doubt very important. I believe different brokers like fxview, ib and icm (coz I tried only these three) have different names for the accounts, like micro, mini, standard, etc. What's important to know is that each account has a minimum deposit and lots requirements and the leverage account for each also varies.

#63     Feb 19, 2021
  4. I guess margin calls requirement is also an important aspect when choosing a broker, isn’t it? Different broker’s different rules, some may prefer to close the investor’s deal while others will ask to increase the margin. Important to know which category yours fit in.

#64     Feb 19, 2021
  5. Cesiuko

Cesiuko

It is necessary to take into account when choosing a broker, this is his experience, availability of a license.

#65     Feb 19, 2021
  6. Esha.J

Esha.J

The first thing to check when selecting a forex broker is their reputation. While there are a lot of currencies available for trading, only a few get the majority of the attention and, therefore, trade with the greatest liquidity.

#66     Apr 2, 2021
  7. Thanag

Thanag

The most important distinguishing characteristic of brokers is their good reputation. Before choosing a broker to trade, pay attention to the duration of the activity. It is also important to read the reviews of traders who have already worked with this broker.

#67     Apr 3, 2021
  8. Choosing a broker also depends on the type of trading you are aiming for. Hence, first you should consider that and then go for trading.

#68     Sep 21, 2021
  9. When it comes to choosing a broker, the first priority should be to safeguard your assets. That means that the broker should be reliable enough not to steal your deposits. Secondly, you should look for a broker who operates with full honesty.. Moreover, a broker with a healthy financial situation and a good reputation will be more reliable and helpful for you.

#69     Sep 21, 2021
  10. Petra

Petra

Spreads, customer support and trading cost are the factors i look for while choosing a broker.

#70     Sep 21, 2021