What to look for when choosing a Forex broker

Discussion in 'Forex' started by FP Markets, Nov 13, 2019.

1. kriskon

kriskon

In my opinion, now younger companies provide very high-quality services. At least I have examples.

#41     Jul 13, 2020
  2. Dwayne

Dwayne

The broker must be trustworthy first of all. Then you gotta check on its trading conditions like the commissions, spreads,order execution, leverage ,withdrawal processing time etc and compare them with others to arrive at a decision.

#42     Jul 15, 2020
  3. If you want to get the best deal, then you must choose a broker who employs good trade execution practices. This will ensure that your trades are actually filled at the best market rates and also in a timely manner.

#43     Jul 15, 2020
    Leonardonarita likes this.
  4. kriskon

kriskon

In addition, a very controversial decision is to look at the reviews. Now very often brokers order reviews themselves, and finding true information is not so simple.

#44     Jul 15, 2020
  5. i think the best trading platform is always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies and they never restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

#45     Jul 19, 2020
  6. tedmos38

tedmos38

When choosing a broker you must consider following things whether-

- The broker is regulated.

- It provides negative balance protection.

- Its mode of execution for trade.

- The responsiveness support department.

- The maximum leverage it offers.

- The broker provides spreads fixed or variable.

#46     Sep 17, 2020
    Dwayne likes this.
  7. Dwayne

Dwayne

Right. Good list there!

#47     Sep 17, 2020
    tedmos38 likes this.
  8. i think traders should focus on brokers review in online , lots of trading site right now available where general traders express their views about their own brokerage. its a great source.

#48     Sep 20, 2020
  9. toby400

toby400

10. thanks for your nice share.

#50     Sep 23, 2020