What to look for when choosing a Forex broker

Discussion in 'Forex' started by FP Markets, Nov 13, 2019.

1. choosing a broker i think is a dedicated decision, but we take this decision with an emotional state in general. we have to choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, otherwise it could be a wrong decision.

#11     May 1, 2020
  2. in general newcomers do that in early session , right now its not complex as like before , so many forums where all brokers reviews available by traders . so now easy to choose right one.

#12     May 5, 2020
    Abbas Ali Khan likes this.
  3. yes , agree. its become easier after 2015 . traders are more conscious when choosing a platform.

#13     May 6, 2020
  4. Gaston

Gaston

When choosing a stock broker, i look for security and favorable trading conditions.

#14     May 7, 2020
  5. yes, we should choose best one who always security of funds with certainly with a wide range of trading technologies.

#15     May 8, 2020
  6. Masil

Masil

Almost all the brokers now offer cryptocurrency to trade. fpmarkets is a nice broker. I also have a cent account with Forexchief, pretty much similar market conditions.

#16     May 9, 2020
  7. I think nowadays choosing a good broker is not as difficult as before. There are many places, forums, websites and review sites where reviews about broker are available and a newcomer can easily read them and choose a broker according to the reviews.

#17     May 13, 2020
  8. agree with you , traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

#18     May 14, 2020
  9. The first thing I look for is that they have all the regulations, that they provide a quality and professional service, that they have an EU bank account. I work with https://lvmexchange.com/ and I am happy with the time I have been with them

#19     May 16, 2020
  10. traderjo

traderjo

What about ECN or Market Maker? public should be made aware the pitfalls of MM model

Also ASIC regulated is good but at the end of the day if an ASIC regulated OTC broker goes belly up the Client become another creditor .. I doubt if any ASIC regulated brokers mentions that...
    Sure there are strist rules etc but there is no FCA UK type protection!

#20     May 16, 2020