What to look for when choosing a Forex broker

Discussion in 'Forex' started by FP Markets, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Peace11

Peace11

I couldn't agree more, in fact this is just another valid reason why have appreciated forexchief over the years. They give you the possibility of using all trading strategies, including scalping, and any tools, as well as Arbitrage.

#141     Sep 6, 2022
  2. the best broker we have to choose for leading a comfortable trading life , otherwise trading life will be more hard.

#142     Sep 7, 2022
  3. but it is really a challenging issue to make sure the best trading broker , because there are almost thousands brokers in online and most of them are found to be scams.

#143     Sep 7, 2022
  4. In my opinion, I recommend looking at commission costs on the investments you'll use most and using a broker with proper regulation like ASIC or FCA with a track record of reliability.

#144     Sep 9, 2022
  5. The FCA can't regulate their own bowels in my opinion.

#145     Sep 9, 2022
  6. Regulations, trading cost, and withdrawal processing speed are 3 points I considered while choosing fxview and xm and it has been a good trading experience for me with both brokers.

#146     Sep 15, 2022
  7. i think those 3 points are pretty much what traders should always look for whenever they choose a forex broker. Asides from that may which trading strategy allowed or not to know if their trading plan is suitable.

#147     Sep 16, 2022
  8. Adler

Adler

When choosing a broker, look for the brokers' reliability and if it can be suitable for you based on the trading conditions.

For example, I trade with FP Markets because it is reliable for scalping since their trading conditions meet my expectations with low spreads and commission costs.

#148     Sep 22, 2022
  9. Rodri

Rodri

It depends on your trading experience and method of trading. For example, as a beginner, I used Vantage FX and FP Markets demo accounts since they provide good educational materials, and later, I used only FP Markets for scalping because of its reliable trading conditions and lower spreads.

#149     Jan 31, 2023
  10. I recommend looking for regulation in a new broker or an older broker who has been in the forex business for more than a decade. For example, I trade with FP Markets, an ASIC broker that has been active for over 15 years.

#150     Feb 1, 2023