What to look for when choosing a Forex broker

Discussion in 'Forex' started by FP Markets, Nov 13, 2019.

1. LuckyMac

LuckyMac

Its definitely important to look on sites like this and other forums. That is where true traders will give honest opinions. I used trustpilot too i mainly use unregulated now they are reliable and offer better trading terms than regulated. They have come on so much in the last few years much more professional imo

#91     Dec 5, 2021
  2. I think with some of the restrictions of regulation more people will start looking at offshore choices and as such rather than dismiss all of them from the off for being unregulated it would be a healthy move to start compiling lists of ones that people have found reliable to try and help people avoid ones that are blatantly scams. I don't think this is the case for all of them.

#92     Dec 5, 2021
  3. I agree that it can be overwhelming to choose a broker when there are so many options. It takes a lot of time to find the best one that fits your needs, but it’s worth taking the time to do so because you don’t want to choose the wrong one. Only thing I disagree with is the whole regulation bit, considering that unregulated brokers often offer lower costs and other perks, like high leverage, that isn't always available elsewhere. I always look for reviews from real people to help me be sure that a company is trustworthy in these cases.

#93     Dec 5, 2021
  4. Choose a broker based on your trading conditions and regulation are important in a broker so that the trader can trade without worrying about their trading accounts.

#94     Dec 9, 2021
  5. bookish

bookish

Look for a drug addict
    They have more honor, are less greedy, and will steal less of your money.

#95     Dec 9, 2021
  6. Go for a broker that suits your trading style and needs coz that's what matters the most.

#96     Dec 10, 2021
  7. Go for a broker which has a good reputation and should be regulated.

#97     Dec 12, 2021
  8. choosing a broker is very dedicated decision , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

#98     Dec 18, 2021
  9. I always take support from FPA to choose a right broker but sometimes have some doubt , but they are better than others we have in online.

#99     Dec 19, 2021
  10. FahadMd

FahadMd

sometimes good trading broker can be useless if thee is no good knowledge and experience. so bring good knowledge and earn more profit.

#100     Dec 25, 2021