What to do with a strategy that makes >100% a month?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by virtualmoney, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Let's say you automated a hedging method that you forward tested for almost 6 months with returns of >100% a month.
    The problem is it is a Metatrader EA that trades on both indices futures and forex pairs and there are no NFA approved MT4 brokers offering indices and FX that you feel safe depositing > $25K into.

What would you do?

:confused:

2. I would start a thread on ET and mention i have a strategy that makes 100 % a month and try to sell the strategy to those that ask about it

3. How much would you sell it at? Those who knows programming would probably just want the idea and automate it themselves on Tradestation or IB.

4. btw...... i won on the lottery on a scratch ticket... but i cant claim my prize because im not a legal citizen. So i'll sell you the ticket for just 25% of the prize money and you can claim the rest all for yourself!!

whada ya say?? huh?

5. for fucks sake quit being a retard. what is the obvious answer to your question?

[​IMG]

6. Cutten

Cutten

I would invest in Cutten's Nigerian 401k lottery special prize draw. 10-1 on odds, 100-1 payout. You simply can't lose! PM me for more info.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pinch yourself - maybe you'll wake up from your dream.

8. What to do with a strategy that makes 100% a month?
    Bin it.:D

9. hey can anybody help me??

i bought a live goose from a farm to bring home to kill and cook for my grandmothers birthday.

Well come to find out, the darn thing laid an egg that was 24k gold. Now , we dont really want to eat it for fear it may be poisonous some how.

Anyone know what we can do with a goose like this?? .....................we really dont have the room for it.........

10. atonix

atonix

... and why can't you convert it to another platform, like NinjaTrader or Tradestation?

#10     Jul 19, 2008