What to do when you have access to inside news?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by qll, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Don't forget the MAC Address of the PC also... rip your network card out too and throw it in the trash... :p

#21     Aug 18, 2006

2. R0R! :D

#22     Aug 18, 2006
  3. I always heard the stories about murder. Even dreamed about it, what if I killed a man? Well, I have a chance to do it now.

It happens that I know the exact location where my biggest enemy will be in a week. I checked his recent movements as he goes from city to city. Since he has many other enemies, this tells me I can slip into his hotel room and quietly put a crossbow bolt through his head and the police won't know a thing. So that is thrilling for me, to get the ultimate adrenaline rush by murdering as many as 8 people per year.

What should I do now?
    A) Shut up and bag my first human
    B) Kill him and his family too, for maximum effect
    C) Find somebody who has better archery skills, and share the experience
    D) Don't commit the murder, because it is illegal, although nobody will ever know because I have not been seen with him in public.

Very confused now. Please let me know what you will do and what I should do now.

#23     Aug 18, 2006
  4. belavia

belavia

Maybe hes a cop trying to find out who would tell him to use the info, so the authoroties can follow that person:confused: :)

#24     Aug 18, 2006
  5. If you can time it right I'd suggest getting the inside info from QLL promising him half of the profits, then kill him and your enemy. Two for the price of one, thereby increasing your odds of making the goal of 8 kills per year. Downside is, you get busted for the killings. Then you start a hedge fund for the criminally insane, managed from your padded cell. Could be a new business model. :D

#25     Aug 18, 2006
  6. Bootsie

Bootsie

:D

I'm laughing out loud...
    am I the only one who finds this hilarious !

#26     Aug 18, 2006
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

C :p

ps Blue Horseshoe Loves Ciena

#27     Aug 18, 2006
  8. Wetton

Wetton

Nice one Rearden.

#28     Aug 18, 2006
  9. LOL :D :D

#29     Aug 18, 2006
  10. qll: either u are bullS***ing this or u will go to jail within 2 months.

Good luck man!

#30     Aug 18, 2006