What to do when you have access to inside news?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by qll, Aug 18, 2006.

1. eagle

eagle

C.

You got to find Mr. Spam, he will be willing to share this Holy Jail (I mean Grail) with you. :D

#11     Aug 18, 2006
  2. Doh! Have to now go and buy a hat so I can eat it.

#12     Aug 18, 2006
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

buy massive put :D :D :D in case you heard it wrong

#13     Aug 18, 2006
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Make an options spread on it. Profits will be less then just buying the puts, but inside knowledge is more deniable...

#14     Aug 18, 2006
  5. #15     Aug 18, 2006
  6. jho

jho

qll you're so full of shit it's unreal ... put your McDonalds hat on and get your ass back to work.

#16     Aug 18, 2006
  7. Well, you could always ask for advice on an internet chat board that logs your IP address when you post.

#17     Aug 18, 2006
  8. BCE

BCE

A broker at Solomon once told me all the big money in the markets is made off of insider information and then volunteered to let me in on a company he knew about but said it wouldn't make a move immediately. If I just gave him my money to invest he had me covered. :D

#18     Aug 18, 2006
  9. Given that you have never traded the stock of this company before, THAT WOULD BE THE BIGGEST RED FLAG THAT ANY EXCHANGE SURVEILLANCE DEPARTMENT WOULD EVER SEE.

Do not pass Go.
    Do not collect $200.00

:eek:

#19     Aug 18, 2006
  10. My brother in law is tight with an SEC official. I felt compelled to forward this abortion of a thread to the aforementioned official.

QLL: You're a rarity... stupidity of this magnitude is rare in the marketsurfer era.

#20     Aug 18, 2006