What to do in Off Hours, Give me your problems

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C- kid, Jun 6, 2008.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

Good God Man!!!

I've been flung from the bridge and banished to Chit-chat!

My quest is dead.

#21     Jun 6, 2008
  2. C- kid

C- kid

remind me not F with you again swordy

Shit, Swordy knows I am in Vancouver

shit I just confirmed it

SHIT yall :eek:

#22     Jun 6, 2008
  3. C-kid,

Glad to meet you, I have the same problem, I know the answers to everything except when it comes to women and money.

But I do have one question for ya. Suppose you are in a space bus traveling at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights--what happens?"

#23     Jun 6, 2008
  4. C- kid

C- kid

NO I AM NOT LIKE YOU, I SOLVED WOMEN MONEY PROBLEM LONG AGO

theoretically, the light from head lights would not escape the outside of bus lights, the glass

light would go from bulb to edge of the glass covering the bulb

but it wouldn't go further, because it simply can not escape the BUS traveling at light speed

however we can move beyond this little Q

they way the ETs travel in space is not light speed, its way way waaayyyyyy faster, probably some kind of portal jumps etc

#24     Jun 6, 2008
  5. Do we really know who this Obama guy is? Do we?

And while were discussing the speed of light, if Obama could travel in a spaceship at the speed of light and into the future, could he leave his Marxist past behind?

#25     Jun 6, 2008
  6. Hey Tubby,

I have some questions for you. A simple yes or no answer to each will suffice.

1. Is a dog's mouth cleaner than a human's?

2. Do you still weigh over 300 pounds?

3. Are you still attracted to men, and do you continue to lead a double life?

Thanks in advance for you response.

:D

#26     Jun 6, 2008
  7. C- kid

C- kid

number 1 I don't know

number 2 is I weigh over 400 pounds, get your facts straight

number 3, I don't find men attractive, but have been known to rub one off on Shemales

now answer me this question

do you still look around and see things other people buy but you can't cause you are such a little low salary monkey

#27     Jun 6, 2008
  8. I am happy working for bananas, though I don't have to. I also enjoy taking money from you in the market everyday.
    :)

#28     Jun 6, 2008
  9. Nah, I dont want to kill you C-Kid. You are too far away and plus who else would start a million ET threads if you were gone :)

#29     Jun 7, 2008
  10. ess1096

ess1096

OK, I need an opinion.

At the end of "The Shining", when Shelly Duvall was trying to escape from Jack & she started to see the dead charectors from the past. Does this mean she too was getting looney or just that the hotel was haunted?

Also, when they show the 1921 photo with Jack in it, do they want you to believe he was actually reincarnated from 1921 or that his haunted spirit has "joined the club" forever to haunt the hotel?

#30     Jun 7, 2008