What to do for fun?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michael21, Nov 13, 2011.

1. LOL for people like you there is always forex. Just stay up from sunday to friday and sleep saturday. I am assuming that u have nothing else at al going on in your life in relation to friends, family or the opposite sex

#11     Nov 14, 2011
  2. apage

apage Guest

Modern Warfare 3 will pass the time.

#12     Nov 14, 2011
  3. TILT2

TILT2

+1

#13     Nov 14, 2011
  4. TILT2

TILT2

You never worry about AIDs?

#14     Nov 14, 2011
  5. Thanks for the legit question.

I am a speculator; and when I speculate 'round young whorish women I have been rolling the dice now for at least 30+ years.

It's not like I am allowing them to shove a viral load of AIDS up my ass or anything; 90% of the time straight sex.

I admit one can get HIV from oral sex and alot of other stuff; I have no open sores or any of that.

It is a calculated risk. Quantity and quality are my goals. I realize many others do not share this viewpoint.

fwiw--I target alot of very young women (18-23 years old); most aren't experienced whores yet--yes, they are somewhat seasoned at times.

Most though, are just looking to expand beyond the 5 or 10 or 20 partners they have had in life. If my gut says I suspect they have bagged at least 50-75 men, I usually 'pass' on that inverted reward:risk trade setup.

I consider it my job to assist them along the way.

Cheers

Hedvig

#15     Nov 14, 2011
  6. MW3, rollerblading, and ice hockey with some street hockey where I roll a puck on its side around the neighborhood. About 4 miles a day 3 times a week like that.

#16     Nov 14, 2011
  7. I never knew fuckery was a word but I'm going to add that to my daily vocab! I knew reading ET would pay off big one day.

#17     Nov 14, 2011
  8. bln

bln

Beside f*ucking young horny scantily clad women I have found out that racing fast motorcycles and cars are a lot fun, sailing and racing fast boats too, playing action sports like ice hockey or motorcross/enduro is fun too, hunting and going trekking/climbing/camping out in the wild outback, drinking beer and cooking a tasty animal around the camp fire in the night is a lot fun too.

In general anything with testosterone packed action make me feel alive and happy, be it snowboarding/skiing in the mountains, waterskiing/wakeboarding, diving, racing, sailing, etc.

#18     Nov 14, 2011
  9. Gun collecting and going to the range is a ton of fun and you can meet a lot of cool people. Please no small penis jokes I saw that Family guy episode :mad:

#19     Nov 14, 2011
  10. spd

spd

angry birds
    brazilian jiu-jitsu

#20     Nov 14, 2011