What the tape is telling..

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Trend Fader, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Digs

Digs

TREND will be decided by MAR 2004 employment situation, why would you sell before that report, because if its bullish, shorts watch out.

#31     Feb 19, 2004
  2. Mvic

Mvic

today, nothing big, based on SMH volume, has to be some follow through I would think.

#32     Feb 20, 2004

3. Mistake.. today its actually 49%. I think the nasdaq is leading the market down.. and the S&P, DOW will follow... as opposed to what many believe is the opposite.

#33     Feb 20, 2004
  4. Just read this article....http://cbs.marketwatch.com/news/sto...}&siteid=mktw

"Stock- and balanced funds attracted an estimated $60 billion in January, breaking the previous record of $56 billion in February 2000, investment research firm Strategic Insight reported."

Wasnt Feb 2000 near the top of the market... hmmm??

The funniest thing is that the article says that this time its different because money is not only going to tech.. so therefore its not "hot" money. Theyve got it all wrong... its actually all borrowed money... lol

-----I posted this in another thread----

#34     Feb 20, 2004
  5. Today was the greatest volume in the history of SMH.

Whether it was some type of hedging or not.. its still something to take note of. If u use something like OBV.. the indicator is going down the toilet.

-MIKE

#35     Feb 20, 2004
  6. Trend, don't worry, simply keep on staying at the right side when you trade. :cool:

nononsense

#36     Feb 20, 2004