What the rest of the world thinks...........

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Humpy, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You should get together with brASS hole. You guys have a lot in common. Irrelevance for one.
    Funny I was thinking just the opposite.

#31     Sep 4, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why should I have to ask them? You're the one who came here with the statistic of 72% of all US debt is held by foreigners. It's bullshit. Just admit it and lets move on.

I'm not arguing anything from a patriotic stance. I've spent a good majority of my life outside the United States. But if you're going to put forth an argument, base it on facts.

#32     Sep 4, 2012
  3. Humpy

Humpy

Just 1 statistic.

It looks like if you are rich you would be better off voting Romney. If poor then Obama.

#33     Sep 4, 2012
  4. Humpy

Humpy

I fail to see why you get so rude to anyone remotely interested in political affairs.

Just an ignorant redneck I suspect.

#34     Sep 4, 2012
  5. Humpy

Humpy

Better get them cows in Martha

#35     Sep 4, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean OUR political affairs? Pointing out the fact of your irrelevant opinion isn't so much "rude" as just pointing out what I'd thought to be the obvious.

Please, do tell.

#36     Sep 4, 2012
  7. Thats bitch speak , Phoenix. . . . .wheres your American ethics and values and leadership ?

#37     Sep 4, 2012
  8. If you're rich you'll do well regardless of who get's elected. If you're poor you'll continue to be poor regardless of who gets elected. It's the middle class that will either continue it's slide down, or start to level out. So far I don't see either candidate with a plan to pull that off.

#38     Sep 4, 2012
  9. You hit the nail on the head there! Lucrum exhibits symptoms of scrapie. Hmm...wonder how he contracted it?

#39     Sep 4, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why? Because if you're poor, you can continue to collect a government hand out check rather than get a job?

#40     Sep 4, 2012