What The Moonbats Don't Understand

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Ever wonder how the bombs were put in the towers? Did you know the President's brother had a moving company in the towers and building 7 in the weeks prior to 911? Did you know that that moving company was Israeli (Urban Moving systems) and Israelis were caught on 911 taking pictures of themselves to the backdrop of the burning towers and laughing? They were arrested and the address for their moving company (yes the same one) turned up a front for the Mossad, it was an abandoned warehouse in New Jersey. (They were released by the FBI when Ashcroft put a lid on it, and they went back to Israel). Their van had traced of explosives in it, box cutters, thousands in cash, and hilighted maps of New York. When tested they failed polyagraph tests which are 98% accurate. WRH has been on the frontlines with this story.

It was clearly a Mossad opperation.
    Quote:

1. The Israeli "movers" cheered the 9-11 attacks to celebrate the successful accomplishment of the greatest spy operation ever pulled off in history.
    2. One of them, or an accomplice, then calls a 9-1-1 police dispatcher to report Palestinian bomb-makers in a white van headed for the Holland Tunnel.

3. Having thus pre-framed the Palestinians with this phone call, the Israeli bombers then head for the George Washington Bridge instead, where they will drop off their time-bomb van and escape with Urban Moving accomplices.

4. But the police react very wisely and proactively by closing off ALL bridges and tunnels instead of just the Holland Tunnel. This move inadvertently foils the Israelis' misdirection play and leads to their own capture and 40 day torture.

5. To cover up this story, the U.S. Justice Department rounds up over 1000 Arabs for minor immigration violations and places them in New York area jails. The Israelis therefore become less conspicuous as the government and media can now claim that the Israelis were just immigration violators caught in the same dragnet as many other Arabs.

6. After several months, FBI and Justice Department "higher-ups" are able to gradually push aside the local FBI agents and free the Israelis quietly.
    source Go and read all of it.

Look 911 was not carried out by Devil Worshipers or the Queen of England. 911 was the work of the Israeli Mossad and its Neocon moles in the US government. The back bone of Zionism is organized religion, it is fanatical Jews and Christians. More money goes to fund the Israeli occupation from Evangelical Christian churches than from the government even. (One church (Presbyterians) actually divested more money from Israel than what our government gives them in two years worth of foreign aid.) If we could only get other churches to follow...

I know people will say that Pat Robertson is not a *real* Christian. News flash Yes he is. Is he a BAD Christian? Absolutely! But to say he does not hold the minimal believes in a savior, a god, the creation story, and all that other biblical mess is not true, because he and his millions of brain-dead followers DO believe in all that crap. In fact it is one of the main motivations help Zionism because they think they must create conditions to fulfill Biblical prophecies. (making Jerusalem Jewish being one of those.)

Now if you just want to say that they do not follow some of the teachings of Christ then you are absolutely right. But then again basically no one does. Face it, All of Bush's support comes from the 30 or so percent of the country that are Christian fanatics. Religion breeds authoritarianism. What would Israel do without the tens of billions it receives from Christian churches? It would fall apart. I am not saying that Christianity is to blame for what these evil idiots do. I am saying that a Religion is not intrinsically good or bad. Religion is more like a car, and the behavior of the car depends on the driver. It seems like Moderate Christians are psychologically unable to face up to the fact that their own religion is being used to stuff the war-mongers pockets and finance aggression all over the world [as it has since its invention]. So they invent groups like a secretly atheist illuminati and even alien invasion etc, anything, to create a blame shift.

It was the Zionists. Here is the other thing Alex NEVER talks about, Israel being involved. And they were the ones who fricking did it. look here."

#51     Aug 29, 2006
  2. reg

reg

The U.S., together with its coalition partners, attacked Iraq on March 20, 2003, two years after Bush Jr. was sworn into office.
    If the author can't even get this simple fact straight, then it is indeed "lesson over".
    BTW, this Ryan Dawson guy, which mental institution is he currently confined in? I'd like to send him a get-well card if it's possible.

#52     Aug 29, 2006
  3. I have no idea if this Ryan guy is crazy or not. However, I believe he is refering to this instance.

"The February 2001 16 bombings included a large sortie of US and UK planes attacking sites near Baghdad. Usually the US and UK bombings in Iraq are within the no-fly zones that they have imposed since the Gulf War ended in 1991. These recent bombings too have been met with criticism and condemnation around the world, which are also illegal."
    http://www.globalissues.org/Geopolitics/MiddleEast/Iraq/Bombing.asp

#53     Aug 29, 2006
  4. Finally, someone that can debate with a little civility.

I thank you.

One thing that you also need to remember is that these buildings were built differently than most others - tube witin a tube - with unsupported trusses spanning between them. Whereas the Empire State, etc are built up out of lots of little concrete boxes. What effect do you think those unsupported trusses had on the collapse, as compared to other designs? Is it a possibility that the truss design allowed the rapid 'pancaking' of 1,2 &7?

Interesting point about the insurance companies. If there WAS an unforseen design flaw that was exposed by this, what effect do you think it would have had? Would they have protected themselves by not admitting that they had a flawed design? That others of similar construction might also be at risk?

At least you can accept that there is a possibility that it wasn't demo'd. I'm not even asking you to accept it as a probability, just possible. And I will admit that it is possible that it was demo'd.

Question - where are the 'squibs' that you see when buildings are demo'd? I've seen them on any and all videos of other buildings..... Do you or Ratboy have an explaination for that?

#54     Aug 29, 2006
  5. LOL - I meant to say that's why 7 fell so fast, not 47. But I type like shit so that happens sometimes...

So what do you mean by eventually these forces take their toll? It defies all logic to say that a 25 lb weight will eventually break a 50 lb breaking strength chain. If you think it will, please explain the physics of that.....

And yes, I AM saying that pancaking takes place at near free fall speed. Are you saying that a floor will hit the next one below, and then PAUSE for a second before it continues its' journey down? Again, it defies all logic, unless you can explain the physics behind that..... try to think of an example where if an objects' breaking strength is exceeded, that it will resist for a while before it actually breaks. Physics doesn't work like that. The object will either break, or it won't. No pausing.....

Regarding Silverstein - one last time - did he repeat to the press a discussion he had with the fire chief, where they both decided that after watching 1&2 fall, and the possibility that 7 falling, and the possible loss of more firefighters' lives, that they decided to not fight the fire in 7 and let it go. And that Larry used an unfortunate word that has been used by conspiracy theorists to 'prove' that someting sinister happened there. Do you deny that he ever talked to the fire chief? Do you deny that they decided to let it go rather than risk more firefighters' lives?

#55     Aug 29, 2006
  6. For you, not much. You don't demonstrate an ability to understand anything but the crudest hatred.

#56     Aug 29, 2006
  7. IIIII make things up? LOL....

So it's absolutely NOT a possibility, from your point of view. Is that right? Are you saying that through all of mans' best efforts, there has never been an unforseen design flaw? LOL....

Are you saying that the south side of 7 wasn't 'scooped out', according to the official investigation? (The 9/11 report?) They go into some detail about it, saying that several floors - I think I remember about 7-8 - were 'scooped out' to a depth of like 25% of its' total width. You're saying they lied about it? I thnk that I also remember it saying that it took support out from under an uncommonly long truss.

Maybe YOUR video doesn't mention this because it undermines their theory about how it couldn't have fallen on their own and had to have demo'd. Ever think about that?

#57     Aug 29, 2006
  8. thats who he gave permission to ... to PULL IT... the fire chief. so... how did they pull it genuis? are you saying because they stopped fighting the fire... it caved IN ??? come on.. u cant be this stupid.

fema has changed their story and now say they dont know how it fell. HELLOOOOOOOO

#58     Aug 29, 2006
  9. I TOLD YOU TO DOCUMENT IT.. IF YOU CANT THEN SHUT UP.

#59     Aug 29, 2006
  10. your confused pal... the strained rationalizations u mentioned in yr earlier drivel are that of america attempting to justify bombing nagasaki as an act of mercy, cynically nalpaming and poisoning vietnam with agent orange and refusing to acknowledge guilt nor compensate survivors, justifying covert ops to throw out legitimate democratically-elected leaders in S.America and the Middle-East for its own big biz. interests etc etc... in the absence of ways for all parties to plead their case in an independent, less biased Court (e.g. the ICC) and walk away with some form of closure, and compensation were appropriate, and move on, the hatreds only accumulate over time... but america is both too proud and afraid...

well, face the consequences then...

#60     Aug 29, 2006