What The Moonbats Don't Understand

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Haroki, quote

"Once you think about that, and realize the simple truth of it, it should lead you to realize that perhaps, indeed, the building had an unforseen design flaw. Is this so hard to believe?"

No, thats what i said. Their are some examples of earthquake hit buildings in india, that did collapse catastrophically.

But even they weren't leveled in the same manner, perhaps there are less camcorders in india, i dont know.
    Not THAT fast, by a long shot.

I gather, the official version, is that it was a very old building, designed to old and shoddy lowest-bidder specs, but i still dont see how it could be that so significant- in such a short space of time.

Look, insurance companies have a lot of clout, and im aware of the specific quote ratboy is referring to.

The reality is, is actually doesn't matter, it still fell down, and nobody is about to be satisfied with any official story, and rightly so.
    Just my 2 cents.

#41     Aug 29, 2006
  2. LOL, typical of a Eurotrash moonbat, he keeps using derogatory terms that have no basis in reality. But that is no surprise, as he lives in the World of Denial.

So, did you smile and say hello to your Japanese friends and co-workers (assuming you have any) today when in fact you consider them to be lowly "Japs"?

Racist
    Ignorant
    Moonbat

You're in good company here on ET, but you knew that already. :p

#42     Aug 29, 2006
  3. This person is the modern day equivalent of an eager spectator in the Roman Coliseum. He doesn't have the guts or integrity to sacrifice for something bigger than himself but is full of a voyeuristic lust for blood and the murder of others who he's sure deserve it for some reason he doesn't fully understand.

2cents, you get off on the idea of blood and guts murder and dismemberment of Americans. Of course, it's all a wank fantasy for you; you would never step outside your video game reality to do anything violent yourself. I'm sure you're perfectly harmless. But at least admit to what you are instead of dressing it up in strained rationalizations about Nagasaki. You just want to see the blood on the nightly news so you can rattle off another load.

#43     Aug 29, 2006
  4. hello redneck glad to have u back :) so which city hv u decided it was ok to nuke today? washington dc?

and lemme know when u're done stamping the envelopes, ok :) my coworkers will be glad to let you do another stack http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1180967&highlight=envelopes#post1180967

#44     Aug 29, 2006
  5. and that wld be YOU i guess... well, i fully understand why your murder wouldn't bother me pal :) what else is there to understand?

#45     Aug 29, 2006
  6. Hmmm, let me think. Where's your hometown? I'll just call my boy Cheney and consult with the Boards of Halliburton and the Carlyle Group, and maybe we'll decide to nuke it. But please make sure you're there and away from the country whose people you call "Japs."

And I'd hate to take your job away from you. I know it's all you have, slaving away in some basement licking envelopes in-between surfing moonbat conspiracy sites. :D

#46     Aug 29, 2006
  7. funny u shld use this word so often! isn't that how the nuke-happiboys used to refer to their enemy back then? have a read redneck, once your done with stamping the envelopes
    http://www.rarenewspapers.com/viewissue.aspx?ID=205498
    Japan Under Dual Attack...

205498 THE TAMPA DAILY TIMES, August 9, 1945, from Tampa, Florida. 2 line headline "Japs Reel Under Dual Blows of Red Attack, Second Bomb" with subheads of "Tokyo Says Battle Begun on Eastern Manchuria Lands" and "Atom Missile Hits Nagasaki, Carrier Planes Add Fury". Other story lines "Mightiest Armies of History Poised To Strike Japan" "Reds Out To Settle Old Score" "Atomic Bomb News Excite Flagship" and others. Also includes a photo of Atomic Director, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer. This is the full issue and is in good issue. See photos for full details.

#47     Aug 29, 2006

8. but the examples you give are false... take 47 boards or 47 chains... and eventually these forces take their toll. are you saying pancaking occurs at the same speed as freefalling??? come on... you can not seriously think this. you are defying all logic. we havent even begun to discuss the obvious symmetry that suggests man's hand in this.

i have listened to larry's statement multiple times.... he says "then a decision was made to PULL IT" and they did. nothing hard here hoss.... he says they were going to pull it... and then the bldg falls at free fall speed in a symmetrical fashion.

i dont mean to be rude but this is actually so clear cut i think you are arguing for a different reason other than you actually believe your former statements. even the govt and media know not to touch this one... so for the most part they have "blacked it out."

#48     Aug 29, 2006

9. "unforseen design flaw"???? where do you get this stuff??? now you are making things up..... do you know who the tenants for this bldg were? well for that matter there could have been a voodoo spell on the bldg... come on.. lets just try to stay semi intelligent for this debate.

significant portion of the south side was damaged??? please document this point. maybe they dont mention it because you just made it up. please document.

#49     Aug 29, 2006
  10. Lesson over.......................

by Ryan Dawson..........

Now 911. Back in Feb 2001 the US and UK attacked Iraq with much public Backlash. Bush bombed Baghdad just two weeks after being sworn in to office. He tried to start PNAC's plan then but the public was not having it. They needed that New Pearl Harbor event that PNAC said would be necessary.

They rigged it with the Mossad's help on 911.
    here is how we know

Note the 5 dancing Israelis who had bomb sniffing dogs reacting to their van and who worked for a Mossad front, a fake moving company in NJ which skipped town right after 911. Note that they all failed polygraph tests and were all x-military and oh geee explosive experts.

Note the following bogus Anthrax attacks which said "DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO ISRAEL" This was a huge story for a few day, long enough to pass the PATRIOT Act and then simultaneously it disappeared from all the News Networks over night. What a media coincidence huh? Putting it all together is easy. If 911 was an inside job and not the work of Al Qaeda (but patsies) then the anthrax didn't come from Al Qaeda either. I wonder who sent it? I wonder where it came from? They basically named themselves in the classic Owellian double speak. America and Israel.

These things are not mentioned in 911 video alt radio and of course not on TV. Zionism is THE most sacred subject in the US. One mention of it and you are automatically and Anti-Semite. Well it is time to grow some balls and start talking about the Elephant in the room. Neocons from Israel and America started these wars and carried out 911. That's the real 911 Truth.

PART II The Disinformation

I am so sick of having to explain away the utter nonsense that is attached to the truth about 911. Everything from Space aliens and reptilian fish people, to neo-Nazi groups have attached themselves to the 911 conspiracy. It is a classic tactic of deceivers to purposely leak disinformation which will mix truth with lies in order to discredit the truth. Don't fall for disinformation. And don't just follow every word someone says, people like Chomsky, Jones, Ruppert, Raimondo, Rivero and others are not always right, everyone makes goofs now and then. Help these people don't just parrot them.

The 911 movement is splintered and factionalized. Different camps passionately hold to their theories. (but a large piece is missing, a large body of evidence is being ignore) Let me give some credit where credit is due before I try to merge these theories based on the strongest information from different thinkers. I would like to merge the 911 theories and hopefully you guys will check this out yourselves and see how this accounts for the most inclusive picture. (constructive criticism welcome)

We have a lot of half truths floating around about the NWO. So I thought I would clear some things up. Most of you seem to know the facts that there is a video for, but the whole picture still has not been said. So for those of you who read, let me just drop a few facts on you and you can look it up yourself.

First off 911 was an inside job, bombs were in the towers, and most of you can recite the arguments for that in your sleep. Building number seven is the smoking gun on that one. The 911 commission did not even address it and the steel from the towers was quickly carted off by trucks and sold to China through Metal Managment Inc owned by the Zionist Jew Alan Ratner. Alex Jones has done a great job on covering that side of the 911 story. (The Building 7 side of the story but not the Israeli connection) This guy is a trail blazer, hell he predicted the 911 strike back in July 25th of 2001. He did not say when it would happen, but he said they would use Osama Bin Laden as a patsy and they would run air planes into the WTC. He was also the first to make a video documentary about 911.

Michael Rupert of From The Wilderness had the information about the put-options and economic anomalies posted as soon as September 12th one day after the event.

The question arises, “Who did it and when” was it just a faction of Neocons in our government? Or was their assistance from a foreign government? Whose interests did they have in mind? Sites like WRH and ICH have been the best in addressing this side of the story.

Let’s look at the History of PNAC and combine that knowledge with the recent trials of AIPAC the Niger Gate (the Libby trial) and the pulled Fox News Report of the Israeli spy ring and the infamous 5 dancing Israelis. One pioneer who has been all over this angle from the beginning and has had up to date information on the ensuing trial is this guy, Justin Raimondo of anti-war.com See the Israeli Art Students section.

Justin wrote a book Terror Enigma: 9/11 And the Israeli Connection that will tell you more than you want to know about it. It is a short book but well worth the buy.

I propose that 911 was an inside job carried out by Neocons moles in the US government who work for the interest a foreign government(Israel) or rather what that government serves which is the international bankers and the military industrial complex. And it is not in the interests of Israel or America. Israel is a cashcow for the MIC. 911 and the resulting wars were done in the interest of the Israeli Lobby which is backed by the age old method of profiteering by Christian fanatics and Straussian globalists. Israel is waist deep in 911 and Evagelism is waist deep in Israel. Ask yourself, if it was an inside job, then where did the anthrax letters come from after 911 if not from the same cabal that orchestrated it? And why did the letters read “DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO ISRAEL”? Was this an attempt to link America's enemies with Israel's? Israel was caugh in a false flag opperations before where they tried to blame Arab patsies. Check out the Lavon Affair.

When were the bombs put in the towers? Ask yourself that. Then who was caught working for a fake moving company (a front for the Mossad)in New Jersey after they were spotted dancing and taking pictures of themselves smiling with the backdrop of the burning towers? What same moving company was in the WTC towers when the power was cut off for days prior to 911? Oh yes the power to the WTC was cut off prior to 911 and the security cameras were down. (think Al Qaeda did that?)

Quote:
    According to Scott Forbes, a senior database administrator for Fiduciary Trust, Inc. – a high-net investment bank which was later acquired by Franklin Templeton – this is precisely what took place. Forbes, who was hired by Fiduciary in 1999 and is now stationed at a U.K. branch office, was working on the weekend of September 8-9, 2001, and said that his company was given three weeks advance notice that New York’s Port Authority would take out power in the South Tower from the 48th floor up. The reason: the Port Authority was performing a cabling upgrade to increase the WTC’s computer bandwidth
    .source

Did you know PNAC flowered from the Israeli Clean Break papers out of Tel Aviv? Why are the co-authors Zionists Jews who have histories of spying for Israel such as Richard Perle and Doug Feith? How come AIPAC can be caught spying on the US and there is NO mention of it in the media including Alex Jones ect (as far as I know). They have never even brought it up! It would ruin the theories that "Bush did it" from the films. And Bush did do it, but he was a puppet of his Zionist handlers because Bush is a Christian bigot.

DISIFO BY OMISSION (probably due to fear)

When Alex Jones was asked by Allen Colmes of Fox, Who did it and how did they get away with it in the media? Alex stumbled over himself saying well you have to look at who authored PNAC and then went on to list high profile figures who have spoken out pretty much avoiding the question. Maybe he was just excited to name the people he wanted to say in a rare short interview on the mainstream. Well, n a way Alex did answer the question, because it was planned by the authors of PNAC as was the Iraq war. But it is a deathnail to plainly state that PNAC came out of Israel and stems from Israeli policy papers and was pushed for by a crowd that is overwhelmingly disproportionately Jewish-Zionists some of whom have histories of spying for Israel or are currently caught up on charges (like Lewis Libby) for using the OSP to lie to push PNAC's stated goals. And of course the Mossad story, the spy ring, and Niger forgeries, are simply dropped from the picture. Jones knows who the real power is and to stay on the air he will not directly mention them.

This is huge. Can you imagine if any other government was caught spying on the US in a time of War? Imagine what would happen if Iran was caught doing the same thing.

#50     Aug 29, 2006