What the hell is wrong with this country when Linda McMahon beats Peter Schiff ????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Aug 9, 2010.

1. What a joke. McCain sank McCain. Arrogant little prick strutting around for years criticizing everyone else for voting for pork. Then he gets his chance and falls all over himself to vote for the financial bailout. What a sellout.

That's what cost him the election, that and his idiotic support for illegal immigration and amnesty. Also, he was so afraid of alienating his media pals that he wouldn't call obama out on being a radical far left activist who was unqualified to be president.

#21     Aug 9, 2010
  2. I'm an Independent from Fl who voted for Jeb and Crist for gov and am voted for Crist for Senate.

Like most independents I am open to voting for sensible republicans like Romney,Hagel, etc as long as they dont stray to far right.Nut cases like Palin,Angle,Bachman, and Paul would never get my vote.

I hope Paul loses in Kentucky. This fad of nut case republicans needs to end fast

#22     Aug 9, 2010
  3. If Mccain had picked Romney he might have won imo.At minimum it would have been much closer

#23     Aug 9, 2010
  4. What cost McCain the election was his choice of running mates. Although a douche bag like Biden didn't seem to hurt "The One." Go figure.

#24     Aug 9, 2010
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

id vote for palin over obama, but that would be the only time i would ever vote for palin.

#25     Aug 9, 2010
  6. I've been saying this until I'm blue in the face. Once again. The evangelical kooks balls that are a significant group in the republican party are not gonna to let someone who wears magic underoos anywhere near the White House. Until the evangelical kooks spit from the republication party one can forget Romney,

#26     Aug 9, 2010
  7. rew

rew

Sharron Angle isn't my ideal candidate but I'll take her over Harry Reid any day of the week. In politics the choices aren't between good and bad, they're between bad and horrible.

#27     Aug 9, 2010
  8. I dont think Romney will get the nomination.That and the fact that he passed Obamacare first.I think he is the only republican who has a shot at beating Obama in the general election,but he wont get the GOP nomination

#28     Aug 10, 2010
  9. I'd vote for Dennis Kucinich over Palin,but that would be the only time I would ever vote for Dennis

#29     Aug 10, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

Id vote for basil marceaux over Obama but thatd be the only time i would vote for basil marceaux.

#30     Aug 10, 2010