What the hell is wrong with this country when Linda McMahon beats Peter Schiff ????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Well shes part of the problem and ring leader of idiot republican women costing GOP elections

What does Sarah Palin,Linda McMahon and Sharron Angle have in common ? You'll see in Nov and in 2012 If Palin gets the GOP nomination

#11     Aug 9, 2010
  2. More wonderful liberal tolerance on full display.

#12     Aug 9, 2010
  3. I think more Republicans should dislike her considering she help put Obama in the white house by sinking McCain

#13     Aug 9, 2010
  4. I'm not a liberal,I vote democrat and republican alike

Nominate Romney,Ryan, Hegel etc, republicans have a shot at my vote

Nominate McCain,Palin,Angle,Bachman etc and they dont

#14     Aug 9, 2010
  5. You take a convicted Tax cheats son over an alleged drug pushers wife to represent Connecticut?

Wow this really is race between a Douche and Turd Sandwich.

#15     Aug 9, 2010

6. I cant blame Schiff Jr for what his father does.

I would vote for Shiff if I lived in Conn and he won the GOP primary.With McMahon winning I would vote for the democrat

#16     Aug 9, 2010
  7. Connecticut is a Democratic state. Even GOP from there tends to be more liberal/moderate.

From a recent article: "there are a total of 2,042,697 registered voters in Connecticuteligible to vote in Tuesday’s Municipal Elections, 760,510 Democrats, 414,344 Republicans, and 856,462 unaffiliated voters."

#17     Aug 9, 2010

8. There are more registered democrats in Nevada.Before the GOP primary the unselected GOP candidate had a 20 point lead over Harry Reid.After Angle won the primary Reid took the lead

#18     Aug 9, 2010
  9. I agree but it appears that the voters of Conn apparently can.

#19     Aug 9, 2010
  10. What does that tell ya. America already has enough kooks in congress it doesn't need anymore. Especially those bomb throwing backbenchers who can't get absolutely anything done.

Thus my projection that Paul fails to win the Kentucky senate race.

#20     Aug 9, 2010