What the hell is wrong with this country when Linda McMahon beats Peter Schiff ????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Former wrestling executive Linda McMahon is pulling away from Rob Simmons and now leads 50 - 28 percent, with 15 percent for Peter Schiff, compared to 47 - 30 percent in an August 4 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University. Today, 7 percent are undecided and 30 percent of those who choose a candidate say they might change their mind

2. Did you vote for Obama?

3. For those who dont know Peter Schiff is an extremely intelligent individual

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2I0QN-FYkpw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2I0QN-FYkpw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ei2CH9A3H8U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ei2CH9A3H8U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

4. Yes I voted for Obama,I would vote for Schiff . I would never vote for Linda McMahon or Sarah Palin .

5. Peter Schiff is caught up in the throw the bums out mantra that is sweeping the nation. Like it or not, he's considered part of the establishment. Part of the crowd that got us into this mess. Fairly, or unfairly, the general public is painting with a very broad brush. The in crowd, good old boys club types have gotta' go, all of them. In some cases, such as this, the baby will go out with the bath water.

6. When are republicans going to realize that idiot republican women cost them elections ?

Palin sunk Mccain, Linda McMahon gives Connecticut to the Dems after it should have gone GOP after Chris Dodd

Blumenthal still up 20 … McMahon closes but negatives power the numbers

Egads … if she can’t close faster then this … the Republicans are in trouble, which they may be anyway. I have not gone through all of the internals, but there are two ways to look at this. First as we get closer to November, people are beginning to look a little closer at the “suit”. But you can’t beat someone with no one and while McMahon’s Positives are way up and negatives are way down, Blumenthal’s positives are way, way up.But is that surprising since the Dems have successfully, so far, hung the “Wrastlin Queen” label around her neck. Not a nay sayer, really, and she’s a smart business woman, and a comeback queen herself … but this is an uphill battle.

Former wrestling executive Linda McMahon is inching up on Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal and now trails the Democrat 55 – 35 percent in the U.S. Senate race, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today.

This compares to a 56 – 31 percent Blumenthal lead over McMahon in a May 27 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.

Blumenthal tops former U.S. Rep. Rob Simmons, who has suspended his bid for the GOP nomination but who remains on the ballot, by a similar 54 – 33 percent margin, and beats businessman Peter Schiff 56 – 29 percent.

But the numbers that really get me are these, McMahon’s postives and Blumenthal’s positives:
    By a narrow 38 – 35 percent margin, Connecticut voters have a favorable opinion of McMahon, compared to a negative 32 – 39 percent favorability May 27.

“Blumenthal, meanwhile, still has a 73 – 22 percent job approval, the best score in Connecticut,” Dr. Schwartz added.”

7. Why is Schiff considered part of the establishment ?I believe this is his first time running for office

8. Is his father (Irwin Schiff) still in the Federal Pen for Tax Evasion?

9. Yes,but I'll take a tax protester over a drug dealer(Linda's husband)

10. cstfx

cstfx

What does Palin have to do with the subject of your thread?

Same old useless lapdog rant:

"Well, um, ah... Palin sucks!"

Typical.

#10     Aug 9, 2010