What the hell is with all the rabid antisemitism on this site the last couple days?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Yes, jews consider themselves 'god's chosen people', meaning they were 'chosen' to have to follow the teachings of the Torah, while non jews are not obligated to it. That's what the 'chosen' meme consists of, despite the propaganda.

#21     Dec 30, 2010
  2. IMO that is an even-handed response to the left/right drivel that always runs into a dead-end.

On psychopaths, I recall a book that placed corporations just under that definition - sociopaths.

http://www.amazon.com/review/RAF8IGRQOON0E

Of course, corporations do good too - creating products and services and jobs. But since its mandate by definition is profit by any means, there are plenty of times where it strays into sociopathic behaviour (one I recall was trying to privatize the water in Bolivia so that even collecting rain in a barrel was illegal).

In the wake of subprime and bad CDOs and fraudulent foreclosures etc, etc, I'd say there is still sociopathic behaviour in the system.

#22     Dec 30, 2010
  3. iprph90

iprph90

#23     Dec 30, 2010
  4. iprph90

iprph90

you need to look into this a little further..... please read my post again!

#24     Dec 30, 2010
  5. Look man, I just know what they tell me... I'm not pretending to be some scholar of Islam... I have however been told by muslims (more than once), that if the father is a muslim, then the child is a muslim, and in strict muslim states a child with a muslim father can be killed for 'apostasy' if they convert to another religion. You wont find that bullshit in israel...

#25     Dec 30, 2010
  6. iprph90

iprph90

oh boy! the point i was addressing was that inheritance of faith is not a part of ISLAMIC LAW......any tariq, dawood, or hamza can tell you what HE THINKS islamic law is.

#26     Dec 30, 2010
  7. ahh, so there are several sects of islam which believe that the childs faith is inherited by the father... I see...

but in major muslim states, like saudi arabia, iran, and pakistan they regularly execute people for converting to other religions. don't find that shit in israel...

#27     Dec 30, 2010