What the hell is white supremacy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VEGASDESERT, Jan 20, 2021.

1. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

I keep hearing about how we need to deal with "white supremacy" in
    the Biden administration.. the fake news keeps harping on it.

I honestly don't know what that means.

Does that mean we should kill enough white people so we are not the majority?

Truly trying to understand.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  2. Overnight

Overnight

No, it means we should suppress the people who want to do the opposite, (which is kill all non-white people,) so it never can happen again.

3. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

How do we know who wants to kill non white people?

Its seems that based on fbi statistics white on black homicide is rare.

I dont get it.

4. Overnight

Overnight

You never will if you do not study history.

5. Yeah, a couple of hundred nuts like this are going to rise up like the Nazis' did. Sure.

But then again, maybe this is how the Nazi's started back in Germany. I don't know.

6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

We know who would love to bring slavery back,that would be anybody supporting The Confederacy. Thats most republicans and Trump supporters as well as Trump himself.

7. My concern is “White Supremacy” is a code word for someone who is outspoken against Democrat Party ideals. Merely being accused of being a White supremacist could mean lost of employment, further media and other intimidation tactics, and loss of one’s social media accounts.

In the next few months, we will find out which part of Joe Biden’s Inauguration speech Joe, the media, and the Democrats are serious about. Will they focus on unconditional(Assuming legal conduct of dissenting voices, of course) unity or suppression of dissenting opinions, possibly including extreme measures?

As far as dealing with actual White Supremacists who violate the law, a fair question is the Left planning to circumvent their Constitution protections, use Gestapo-like tactics, such as interrogation techniques that are borderline torture or actually cross the line into torture for leader and plan identification, and apply draconian, Nazi-like punishments to the accused?

Are the Democrats modeling themselves after Nazi Germany in their possible attempt to permanently hold power?

Actions speak louder than words. Documenting and recording related incidents using less modern devices than smartphones ensures such evidence remains durable. Use of alternative media, alternative social media, alternative communications methods, alternative streaming methods, and best privacy practices, if needed, will help maintain the light on the Democrats.

I hope I’m just being paranoid, but if the Radical Left get their way, it does seems to be the way they want to head. If that becomes the situation, then boycotts of Democrat supporting businesses, especially large tech, should become a fundamental part of our lives, among other measures.

Until then, let’s give Joe Biden and the Democrats the benefit of the doubt and be supportive and open minded of their agenda, as long as it is not too exclusive, even if we don’t agree with most of it.

8. jem

jem

Its 1984 and the Original Rollerball coming to real life.

9. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

I can break it down for you.

If you happen to have been born a Caucasian you are, by definition, a white supremacist..

10. Pronto24

Pronto24

Thanks Tucker!

#10     Jan 21, 2021