What the hell is causing this extreme constant bullish move in the Dow??!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by spanish89, Jan 24, 2013.

1. kashirin

kashirin

that's called prediction

and don't defend him, his is quite arrogant in explaining obvious

and I want to know if the next 3 weeks are so obvious for him like the previous 3

#31     Jan 24, 2013
  2. southall

southall

Where is your stop loss.

Or are you using Spanish stops :confused:

#32     Jan 24, 2013
  3. bone

bone

Now you are just making false statements, making personal attacks, and are just showing your immaturity.

I don't make any claims. But my clients do.

#33     Jan 24, 2013
  4. EVERY SINGLE TRADE EVERYONE HAS EVER MADE IS A ''PREDICTION''!! :cool: :p

Anyone know still doesn't realise this/tries to deny this still is too inexperienced to be trading with real money... LOL

You can use whatever words you like such as 'system' and 'signals',
    but the pure fact is that every single time you execute a trade you have done it because you ''predict/believe'' that the market will move in that direction and hit your target.

High frequency traders may not manually assess every entry they make if they are making dozens of traders per minute through automated systems,
    but even then that automater they have programmed would have been done to trade secenarios for which the trader ''predicted'' would go in the direction that the trade is made.

Anyone know doesn't realise this is an idiot.
    +
    Anyone who knows how to make money 'after' a move has been completed should be a trillionaire. :D

#34     Jan 24, 2013
  5. bone

bone

I have no idea what will happen the next 3 minutes and certainly not the next 3 weeks. Who would make such a claim ?

But if a market is making higher highs and higher lows in multiple timeframes, I sure as shit am not going to sell into it unless I am already long. That simple. I would not choose to fight deep pockets.

#35     Jan 24, 2013

6. I already closed that trade at 13,804.. :)

Have re-sold at 13,866.

Also got my dax short open still.

What trades have you livecalled though?? :cool:

#36     Jan 24, 2013
  7. NoDoji

NoDoji

This market is not EXTREMELY overbought. It's working its way up to an upper channel.

Decide where you'd place a disaster stop on your anticipated "fade" trade. When price gets to that level (it will), that's where you begin to fade.

You're young and hate the thought of listening to Mum, but you'll thank me for this advice someday.

And when your ego gets small enough to thank me, that's the signal that you're ready to undertake trading as a serious profession instead of a series of drunken weekends in Vegas.

#37     Jan 24, 2013
  8. NoDoji

NoDoji

Every single trade a professional trader has made is a transaction, nothing more, nothing less.

We only aim to predict the outcome of a series of trades. If you think you can predict the outcome of an individual trade, you're not only too inexperienced to be trading with real money, you have a very high risk of ruin.

#38     Jan 24, 2013
  9. So 1,000points in 3weeks without a pullback is not extremely overbough?? :D :cool: :p

Ok mate well you have fun holding your long whilst you sit and wait for 14,000+,
    although i guess when youre still paper trading from your mum's basement the dow falling a few hundred points wont really make any different to your paper-trades. :)

P.S My stoploss has already been moved to breakeven,
    as i shorted the right corner of a head n shoulders formation,
    and trade is already 45points profit... :D

#39     Jan 24, 2013

10. The Super Bull! but I do think prediction may be possible provided enough pre-trade inputs-- see 'the predictors" as a start/

:D

#40     Jan 24, 2013