What the heck is this ??

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by sonyericson, Feb 18, 2010.

1. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

======

Youre right, offices have very little to do with trading.

Send me an e mail adress (with capacity for large attachemtns such as gmail.com) and I will forward PDF's of what you ask.

#51     Feb 19, 2010
  2. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

=========

The targer audience here is new (er) traders with a relatively simple, non full time system ... something someone could do before going to job sort of a thing.

Youre right, from a seasoned traders point of view, this is, well, sorta funny. From a newbie's POV, slow and basic is good stuff.

#52     Feb 19, 2010
  3. LOL. This gets even better.

Envision Lending, Jerry Andersons former company (who he apparently registered under his wifes name, Amy Anderson) was shut down in 2008 by the llinois Department of Financial Regulation after an investigation concluded that they were a complete fraud.

"Envision conducted business through improper representations and advertising, conducted business through improper or unlicensed branch locations, and engaged in fraud, misrepresentation, deceit or negligence in mortage financing transactions."

http://www.idfpr.com/Forms/Memo/Envision.pdf See page three.

#53     Feb 19, 2010

4. SCAM ALERT !!!

www.theexchangeut.com

#54     Feb 19, 2010
  5. #55     Feb 19, 2010
  6. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

Ya ever tried to run a company in different states? I haven't spoken with Jerry about this, but I have been around enough to know that when ya have a 100+ employees, sometimes they are not what you would like them all to be.

Which one of us can say we woulda gotten into business with every one we choose to AFTER the fact.

I'll ask Jerry for his side to things, but to the best of my knowledge, he didn't live out there. I'm assuming his company was like most that cross state lines ... ya trust someone else who does live there.

More to follow...

#56     Feb 19, 2010

7. Does the other guy still sell vitamins or whatever and lift??

http://www.realsolutionsmag.com/success/Sean_Larsgard.asp

#57     Feb 19, 2010
  8. Look at the link. Same exact address, same exact Suite. Absolutely no doubt it's the same guy.

Also, Inves200, ask Jerry what he knows about Endocare, Inc. Let me know if he's familiar with Endocare at all.

Just curious

#58     Feb 19, 2010

9. Why you are going to send me brokerage statements of a student ?

I would like to see statements of the people who are gonna teach me this system.....maybe you don't have those and that's why you have no prove on your website ?

By the way , what's your name ?

P.S. Maybe you want to send me statements only in private because of legal reasons ?

#59     Feb 19, 2010
  10. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

======

I read the link, its almost certainly the same people that I work with here. It appears they had ONE loan officer that did some stuff he shouldn't have 2000 miles away. There's always one in any large group that does SOMETHING wrong.

Case in point: I think was news week or some other large new magazine takes a business tax return information and sends in to 100 accountants. Any guess how how many different returns get prepared? If memory serve, DOZENS of different one.

Now, they send the same info to the IRS and they only agree with 2 of the 100 returns.

Does that make the other 98 return preparers EVIL?

Maybe... maybe not.

You get my point hopefuly, just because a regulator finds fault with ya does NOT make ya imoral. OH WAIT, it wasn't even anything these folks here did, they just were supposed to supervise someone ELSE better.

I can live with that.

Maybe someone else can't. Oh well.

#60     Feb 19, 2010