What the heck is this ??

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by sonyericson, Feb 18, 2010.

1. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

=====

You are right, the more people that use this the more akward it gets do well.

Perhaps you could trade YM, NQ, ER2, QM, S and P mid caps ... or trade european news, which to the best of my knowledge not a single client is doing yet. There is also the cash indexes.

I hear the bond market is fairly large and liquid ... never traded that market myself. Heck, there is still gold and currencies too!

My thoughts are that its a big market and news effects all corners of the market. Besides, each client can trade the news break out, the retrace, or fade the move all together.

This will works untill it doesn't, and then ya gotta change with the market.

We do actively look for other winning trading systems (thus the name "the Exchange") to share with our clients. We currently have a intra day swing system being designed for us by a 30 year vetran trader. Not ready yet.

====

Just my thought on how long it will be untill the market is saturated .... you might see it WAY differantly.

====

As to why, I beleive I have adressed the motive in my first post on this thread ... its to make money. Presumably that's why other sponsores offer thier services too.

#41     Feb 19, 2010
  2. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

=======

we did get a PM from a trader here in SLC area who may come in to see us live ... perhaps he could report on what he see. I will ask him to do so should he actually come in.

#42     Feb 19, 2010
  3. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

factual issue: I mis spoke about the size of the one office. Jerry (CEO of the Exchange) tells me its about 27K square feet, but the other offices he leases all together total closer to 70K. Its a tiny issue, but I'm trying to be accurate here.

#43     Feb 19, 2010

4. They are all empty, per the video. Stuck in a lease he can't get out of after the mortgage biz went under??

Why else keep so much space?

#44     Feb 19, 2010
  5. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

The mortgage company was sold to an out of state company that wanted to expand into Utah (the bubble wasn't as bad here, our real estate markets are relatively healthy compared to some), but they didn't want to take over the long term leases.

#45     Feb 19, 2010

6. Instead of bragging about the size of your offices (no prove that you rent 70K feet, maybe just another "mis spoke" for 200 square feet ), let's see some BIG account statements ...that's the prove we are looking for here at ELITE

[​IMG]

#46     Feb 19, 2010
  7. Are you a trader?

#47     Feb 19, 2010
  8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#48     Feb 19, 2010
  9. AHAHAHAHAHA too funny

#49     Feb 19, 2010
  10. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

=====

Not a very good one. I had hoped to be MUCH better by now.

#50     Feb 19, 2010