What the heck is this ??

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by sonyericson, Feb 18, 2010.

1. I sent you a PM. Please send the information, thanks!

Sony

#11     Feb 18, 2010
  2. Honestly, this seems like BS. You are claiming to have enough speed from UTAH ( LOL!) to beat the institutions who are collocated right next to the exchange at the news game. IMPOSSIBLE-- and if your trying to do some kind of a spread--- other issues exist.....

<i>The Exchange is a educational resource to help you get up to speed, very quickly, on how to effectively use announcements to trade on the S&P 500 Futures market coming from no prior trading experience.

Almost every day there are announcements (Housing Starts, Consumer Confidence, Crude Oil, et.) that affect the Futures market. They are categorized as high impact (ex. Core Retail Sales) which typically creates a 3-4 point movement; medium impact (ex. Import Prices) which typically creates a 2-3 point movement; and low impact (ex. Industrial Production) which typically creates single point or less of movement. These regularly scheduled announcements are the only times we teach you to trade which significantly reduces the risk. We know there will be an emotional response to the announcements, and by capitalizing on that emotion, you can earn income regardless of whether the news is good or bad.

With Market Mover Trading strategies we teach you how to effectively trade the announcements (which typically last 1 to 8 minutes per announcement) and then close the software and continue with your day. You can go to work, go to school, golf, play, whatever you normally do, but with increased income on your side. We are not doing typical day trading that can include long hours of studying charts, graphs and algorithms. We are only trading the volatility of the announcement and then we are done until the next announcement. This frees up your day but still gives you a wonderful opportunity to make significant returns on your money.

The Exchange, in affiliation with Market Mover Trading, can teach you very specific, highly effective strategies. We are successful in over 70% of our trades and we have the trade journals to prove that success. We know what it feels like to not have any trading knowledge. But within a short period of time, we learned, understood, and applied these strategies to our great success. You can, too. Please feel free to contact us or attend a free Introduction class to learn more. Your financial future will thank you. </i>

#12     Feb 18, 2010
  3. Muscle merchant too?
    http://www.realsolutionsmag.com/success/Sean_Larsgard.asp

Sean Larsgard
    Sean Larsgard's obsession with the market began in 2000 when he was exposed to the commodities markets by one of his colleagues. His frustration with the traditional methodologies of trading led him into taking a "mad scientist" approach resulting in an unorthodox style of trading that produced extraordinary results. Six years later Sean met Jason Anderson and their world of trading was taken to a whole new level. They went on to teach and train several hundred traders over a quick three year period; many of whom have gone on to become full-time traders themselves. Sean has spoken for The ICE (Intercontinental Exchange) on the Russell 2000 eMinis, has written countless articles on the subject of trading, and is co-founder/creator of a trading patent that he believes will completely revolutionize the world of trading. He hopes to release it to the public sometime over the next twelve months. Sean has developed and created several automated trading strategies and is one of the founders of a company dedicated to creating automated strategies that simply work. Sean Larsgard is the mastermind behind Market Mover Trading's Prediction Points. These price points are so accurate at detecting intra-day market movement, often times price will go "to the tic". Prediction Points are released through the MMT Server to Market Mover Trading students before the market moves. Market Mover Trading was created out of the need for simplicity. Being able to spend a few minutes in front of charts and making 1 to 5 trades a week was an ever-increasing demand for those who simply don't have time to create additional streams of income. Market Mover Trading provides tools for traders that are simply not available anywhere else and an unparalleled opportunity for those who have never thought of trading the market before. Sean's passion for others' success is contagious and he hopes you'll join us in our quest.

Jason Anderson
    Jason Anderson has been an entrepreneur nearly since birth. His goal oriented, success driven determination led him to run and start several businesses including a National AMA Super Cross team, an online exchange company, and several trading companies. Jason has spoken for The ICE (Intercontinental Exchange) on the Russell 2000 eMinis. He has innovated several semi-automated trading tools available exclusively to Market Mover Traders. Jason's trading interest started at the early age of 18 when he opened his first investment account. This led him into the options market in the whirlwind of the 90's tech boom. He used his experience from this rollercoaster era to create an impeccable style of trading. Jason has traded in the Forex markets, S&P 500, NASDAQ, mini DOW, Crude Oil, Mid Cap, individual stocks, and much more. With Sean Larsgard and the creation of their unique approach to the market, they went on to train hundreds of traders over a short period of time. The evolution of Market Mover Trading came from the desire most people have of getting into the market but the same frustration of finding time, resources, and effective methods to make anything of it. Market Mover Trading's simplistic approach gives anyone a legitimate chance of finding success trading in a short amount of time. Couple this with an opportunity like nothing else and you create the best of both worlds. Jason has an innate ability to identify and create solutions for traders to have the ultimate experience through the trading process and invites you to join us for an opportunity of a lifetime.

thanks,

sony

#13     Feb 18, 2010
  4. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

That's a fair quesiton. I'll ask. I know they used to own Envision Lending before selling it. That's all I know for now. If I were you I would wanna know this is not a snake oil saleman. Fair is fair.

The main guy is Jerry Anderson (CEO of the Exchange). Hopefully that tells you we are NOT that other trading room you were asking about.

#14     Feb 18, 2010
  5. No totally different people, BUt the winningtradersassociation seems to have the same approach for FX only.

thanks,

sony

http://www.marketmovertrading.com/about.asp

#15     Feb 18, 2010
  6. buylo

buylo

YIKES! Long hours of studying charts and graphs is exactly what you need. Then you can trade the volatility on that stuff.

No short cut for hard work.....unless you run this shop.

#16     Feb 18, 2010
  7. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

I know this whole trade the news scalping thing flies in the face of the reasoning of a seasoned trader.

It takes about a half hour to get set up, and minutes to half hour to trade. Then people can go have a life or a regular job. This style is designed for newbies, but could be a add on for other styles.

There are times that a news release starts 10-15 point moves too....

#17     Feb 18, 2010
  8. These are the old Hindsight Trading people !!!!

:eek: :D

new and improved, but note the same old logo!

http://www.hindsighttrading.com/

too bad you really cant trade in hindsight--- super funny name

#18     Feb 18, 2010
  9. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

Honestly, this seems like BS. You are claiming to have enough speed from UTAH ( LOL!) to beat the institutions who are collocated right next to the exchange at the news game. IMPOSSIBLE-- and if your trying to do some kind of a spread--- other issues exist.....

============
    I know we are not as fast as the instiutions themselves. We are just faster than many other people. A edge, if only a relatively small one, is all a trader needs.

#19     Feb 18, 2010
  10. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

===========

I was aware that the system originators had sold out thier rights to another sucessful system. From what I undertand, it was a fairly expensive one suited for full time traders.

This system is more for new (er) traders.

#20     Feb 18, 2010